Toast 2020 Marsh Community Series - Footy returns to Moorabbin

Remove this Banner Ad

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Super excited to see this especially if we have some of our new faces playing and Bytel/King, etc.

Went to the last one and now going to the first.

Same here Sainttony.....should be am awesome night....fingers crossed the weather gods will be with us.

The injury gods certainly aren't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7:10 on a Thursday.

What, do they expect we all live SE suburbs and I like bringing clothes to work?

Although, will give me time to find parking since it's only 20kms from said work.... I smell a long weekend coming.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ok people. I'm thinking I'm gonna go all retro and suck back VB cans and dim sims on the hill. I doubt I'll be right to drive home. Anyone have any good suggestions of decent places to stay nearby?

And no... the Daily Planet is NOT an option

Feb 19, 2009
Moorabbin
AFL Club
St Kilda
You reckon they’ll bring in temp seating and stuff for it? I personally don’t care, standing suits me just fine but I think they’ll maybe be surprised just how many may show up

They’re intending to build a grandstand on the western side of the oval. Was supposed to be finished mid 2020 I think but seeing as they haven’t started yet, I don’t think that’s an option.

Don’t reckon they’ll bother will temp seating. Way too cost prohibitive. They’ll need too bring in some boom lifts to supply better lighting for TV if it’ll be televised as the current lights aren’t adequate for broadcast.

I reckon you could get 10-15k in there pretty easily. Hopefully they don’t do temp fencing around the perimeter so everyone can move around and depart easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tim_saints

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2008
Wonga Park
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles - MUFC
They’re intending to build a grandstand on the western side of the oval. Was supposed to be finished mid 2020 I think but seeing as they haven’t started yet, I don’t think that’s an option.

Don’t reckon they’ll bother will temp seating. Way too cost prohibitive. They’ll need too bring in some boom lifts to supply better lighting for TV if it’ll be televised as the current lights aren’t adequate for broadcast.

I reckon you could get 10-15k in there pretty easily. Hopefully they don’t do temp fencing around the perimeter so everyone can move around and depart easier.

Pretty bloody keen to say the least! Park up on the wing and can on!!

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’ll even set the tent up for ya

tenor-62.gif

What is Capacity for Spectators at Moorabbin with all the Alterations ?

Heaps of standing room and no fences to stop people piling in. You might not see much but could easy do 20,000.

Back