Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the end of his first preseason the Saints knew that, unless there was a medical miracle well beyond their control, McCartin would never be able to build a tank large enough to be a regular senior footballer let alone a player befitting the number one pick in the national draft.
Who'd have thought a bloke with diabetes which he openly said leaves him lethargic for days on end, sometimes struggling to get off the couch would struggle at AFL level?

I wish him the very best but St Kilda were beyond dumb with that draft pick. It isn't his fault he was taken at #1, and I think St Kilda owe it to him to give him work if he's up to it but as far as footy goes, they got what they deserved with that decision.

Kane Cornes at a port b&f stormed out the room straight after the count and left his trophy behind because he only came second and thought he should of won. I think treadrea won it that season

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

His old man had to chase him out of the room, have a stern word to him and make him go back in for the rest of the presentation

The problems is old mate Jim has been caught out editing interviews on the show already so it is hard to take it even slightly seriously

The problems is old mate Jim has been caught out editing interviews on the show already so it is hard to take it even slightly seriously

That's a media technique that's been around for decades though, it's hardly new. Heck the Simpsons did an episode that satirized that in the 90's....

That's a media technique that's been around for decades though, it's hardly new. Heck the Simpsons did an episode that satirized that in the 90's....
Ha. I like watching watches on tv shows and movies. :D It amuses me to see the time jump back and forth 30 to 40 minutes during a scene that goes for a few minutes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the end of his first preseason the Saints knew that, unless there was a medical miracle well beyond their control, McCartin would never be able to build a tank large enough to be a regular senior footballer let alone a player befitting the number one pick in the national draft.
Don't really think that's a rumour..

Fantasia was seen having coffee with Heppell the morning prior to the announcement.

Daniher doesn't hate the club nor the players, its not fractured between either party.
He is feeling disenchanted about his football career due to recent horrible 2 years.
He cant get on the field because of medical staff apparently. I find that hard to believe with all the cutting edge medicine on hand down there.

Who'd have thought a bloke with diabetes which he openly said leaves him lethargic for days on end, sometimes struggling to get off the couch would struggle at AFL level?

I wish him the very best but St Kilda were beyond dumb with that draft pick. It isn't his fault he was taken at #1, and I think St Kilda owe it to him to give him work if he's up to it but as far as footy goes, they got what they deserved with that decision.
Paddy has never said that in relation to his diabetes.

Also not the only player in the AFL who has diabetes yet no one else with it gets any hysteria around them having it like Paddy does.

Also not the only player in the AFL who has diabetes yet no one else with it gets any hysteria around them having it like Paddy does.
probably because those players weren't a bust of a number one draft pick

Maybe it was commentators during a match but that info seemed very public knowledge at the time early in his career. Even without concussion issues he wouldn't have been up to it.

St Kilda haven't improved in this regard either. I mean, who'd have thought Hannebry wouldn't get on the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back