Neroli Meadows

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
TV Blackbox understands the decision not to renew Meadows contract was in-part due to workplace culture issues.

I do recall someone in this thread I think saying she was hard to work with behind the camera but still, surely anything is better than Tom Morris who most people can't stand.

so female bitchyness?
Reading between the lines, did Neroli complain about the offensive behaviour of co-workers?
Sounds juicy!
I do recall someone in this thread I think saying she was hard to work with behind the camera but still, surely anything is better than Tom Morris who most people can't stand.

Who knows.
Could be getting harassed , could be the one harassing.

TV Blackbox understands the decision not to renew Meadows contract was in-part due to workplace culture issues.
Earlier in this thread, people said she is a "bit much." Like she can get on people's nerves, especially with the laugh and getting into your face and all that. Her Insta stories kinda give off that vibe as well. Don't shoot the messenger, just what I've read/heard.

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
She's no Nat Edwards, but she is pretty good, and one of the better fox presenters.

Seemingly stupid decision.

Sidthehat

All Australian
Oct 7, 2017
London
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will never forget seeing her deliver the news live about Phil Hughes dying.

Hope she has something big lined up.

Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
Earlier in this thread, people said she is a "bit much." Like she can get on people's nerves, especially with the laugh and getting into your face and all that. Her Insta stories kinda give off that vibe as well. Don't shoot the messenger, just what I've read/heard.

Fox Footy has a number of strong personalities with healthy egos so it wouldn't surprise.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
You would think there is something else at play, really unless we know what everyone at Fox earns it is hard to know. There are of plenty of others that should go before her but they might be on half as much as her.

I like her but to be honest they can probably replace her fairly easily.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I think she has got ahead of herself a bit personally, really liked her work early days, not so now. To the point where I’d would tend to tune out when I saw her.

Kath Loughnan is my pick at the moment. Already a gun with no ego to go with it.

Last edited:
The fact she's gone radio silent on social media speaks volumes. For someone who is very active on Twitter/Instagram, it's real strange. If she had another job lined up, she'd have posted the token "thanks for the opportunity Fox Footy" post.

Get the feeling this blindsided her, which would be absolutely devastating for her.

I think she has got ahead of herself a bit personally, really liked her work early days, not so now. To the point where I’d would tend to tune out when I saw her.

Kath Loughnan is my pick at the moment. Already a gun with no ego to go with it.

For those playing at home this is Kathleen

3B65BA8B00000578-4035588-image-a-74_1481778868411.jpg

Back