EPL Matchday 10

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What’s actually been said wrong by Liverpool fans that’s so damaging here? Amazing reaction. This thread.
Seriously?

Look if I overacted I apologise. But I don’t think I was wrong to call it out. In fairness it was probably just Jod, and he caught me at a bad moment (nothing to do with losing). Jod is a WUM and he got the better of me I guess

Wow, a difference in opinion.

THE HORROR.

362177.jpg
Nice melt.

You're arguing facts though. Booing someone is abuse. FACT.

Arsenal fans have every right to boo whoever the hell they like. They pay fortunes to watch their team, and the players earn fortunes for the privilege of pulling on the shirt. Sorry but it’s ridiculous to have a pop at fans for expressing their frustration the best way they can
I was having a pop at cruyff who doesn't even set an alarm let alone pay a cent.

He was booed off because he was being petulant and sooking when he saw he was being subbed. Terrible attitude from the captain.

That being said Arsenal have had a problem with their lack of leadership for probably 10 years. Their players disrespect the fans/cub and the fans do the same to the players.
As I said, it's a toxic club. None of what you are saying is wrong, it's the lack of self awareness from arsenal fans that they're part of the problem that is so incredible.

Woah, sorry tough guy!
Either respond with substance or don't bother. You seem to be happy to dish it out but not take it. Hugely ironic given the context of this discussion.

I do wonder if SM's stance is so staunch because Goodes was furiously booed.

It's part and parcel of sport. The best thing an athlete can do is prove the crowd they were wrong to boo him.
Lol I wasn't even thinking about Goodes but nice flinch.

Booing the opposition sure, booing your own player is pathetic.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I do wonder if SM's stance is so staunch because Goodes was furiously booed.

It's part and parcel of sport. The best thing an athlete can do is prove the crowd they were wrong to boo him.
I did wonder that too.

That's opposition booing your player so I can see being against that. But booing your team off or your players is part & parcel when it comes to poor performance

I did wonder that too.

That's opposition booing your player so I can see being against that. But booing your team off or your players is part & parcel when it comes to poor performance
Completely opposite take which I completely disagree with. Wtf?

I get people not agreeing with their players being booed.

But I really don't get why you are so offended a petulant player was booed by his clubs fans
You've lost me now.

You yourself said the fans treat the players poorly, you're now questioning why I thought it was poor.

Make up your mind.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Some players deserve to be booed and Xhaka appears to be one of them. You know he is a bit of a twat when even Spurs fans can see where the gooners are coming from with their behaviour
I could see where the gooners are coming from if they booed every one of their players

This thread is one for the ages. WR v Jod. Random Heysel meltdowns. Spurs v Liverpool. Arsenal fans/Arsenal empathisers v Xhaka defenders/booing defenders.

And plus the return of SM v Cruyff.

931663.jpg
Many cute Kante pics too

Back