Neroli Meadows

Interesting thing with this is Nez is one of the few with strings to her bow - can do multiple sports, can be anchor, interviewer or boundary rider, fits in with those around her.

Odd by Fox.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Absolutely bizarre decision by Fox, the other networks must be licking their lips...

I could see her being the face of the Big Bash as an example..

She would be a huge upgrade over Daisy Pearce, but I'm sure 7 won't go down that path...

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
which recently retired player will replace her?

Don't you mean, which hack AFLW, new dawn presenter will replace her?

Mo Hope? Katie Brennan?

Stupid decision. Meadows is bright and does her homework. She is also prolly the best interviewer Fox had.
Her interviews with Sonny Walters and Aliir Aliir were absolutely brilliant.
You ciuld tell they were comfortable to open to her.

Winky

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2009
Sunshine coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Head analyst which he’s terrible at. Dal santo is boring and adds nothing, what is Dixon there for
Couldn't agree more. King does the analysis as if he knows what he is talking about but would have a fairly poor success rate. Del Santo is not only boring but irritating as he waffles plus his voice resembles a whining saw while Dixon is there simply to ensure Hawthorn maintains its control.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Literally just found out moments ago Miss Meadows was sacked ( has a nice ring to it, would sound great at Wimbledon )

Fox Sports presenter Neroli Meadows gives classy statement following surprise axing

The above title says it all. Classy statement following surprise axing. Well is it really that surprising? Surprising that she gracefully exits with class? Hell no. That's her to a tee. Yes it's a surprise she got axed, but not the manner in which she did. A truly great person and In my honest opinion the most down to earth, genuine and real kind hearted journalist/ media person I've seen on TV.

Class act.

Miss Meadows - You're a star ( and pretty hot )

God Bless!

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Couldn't agree more. King does the analysis as if he knows what he is talking about but would have a fairly poor success rate. Del Santo is not only boring but irritating as he waffles plus his voice resembles a whining saw while Dixon is there simply to ensure Hawthorn maintains its control.
About to rip into you re King but the latter made me lol hard.

Seriously though, I reckon King cops way too much flack. I believe he actually does know what he's talking about and he was a decent player too.

You guys are just campaigners.

Happy Festivus.

Back