Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest ‘pantsman’ in the comp is one not many would pick...

Tory Dickson an absolute machine both on tinder and sliding into Instagram DM’s... ploughed his way through insta models.. reality tv contestants.. media personalities.. absolutely addicted to it, showing no signs of slowing down

Got the name of it.

I find it hard to believe a club wouldnt work out basic fitness stuff on a number one pick that suddenly became apparent at his first training session.

Last edited:

Tory Dickson an absolute machine both on tinder and sliding into Instagram DM’s... ploughed his way through insta models.. reality tv contestants.. media personalities.. absolutely addicted to it, showing no signs of slowing down
Should just give footy away, change his last name to Zarsoff and become a pr0n sensation. :handpointright::handok:

Take a deep breath and remember, full stop, space and then start a sentence. 👌
Yeah I suppose ts hard for you and your loser boyfriends to be relavent when your teams been bottom six for five years .
Seriosly there should be a time limit for quoting posts.People have got better things to do with their notifications.

Nickname at the club is 'Tinder King'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People need to do their research on Jordan Peterson. His a good guy that preaches truth and helps men.
He literally said it would take him days to adequately answer the question of if he thinks Jesus Christ was brought back to life after being dead for three days.

Doesn't that kind of tarnish the "preaches truth" aspect of him?

We did that with every single player apart from Paddy.

Apparently.

I mean, there's the legendary story that when Hamish McIntosh came to North he couldn't bench press 40kg or run a lap, but that was in 2002 and times have changed significantly. And even then we got him to speed quickly enough for a big bloke.

This idea at the first training session St Kilda staff felt sick as they realised he'd never ever ever make it as an AFL player, buullllllssshhhiiittt.

I mean, there's the legendary story that when Hamish McIntosh came to North he couldn't bench press 40kg or run a lap, but that was in 2002 and times have changed significantly. And even then we got him to speed quickly enough for a big bloke.

This idea at the first training session St Kilda staff felt sick as they realised he'd never ever ever make it as an AFL player, buullllllssshhhiiittt.

I would add that even in hindsight, St Kilda are probably glad they didn't take Petracca.

I would add that even in hindsight, St Kilda are probably glad they didn't take Petracca.

Yeah McCartin comes across a decent bloke. Which Petracca does not.

Yeah I suppose ts hard for you and your loser boyfriends to be relavent when your teams been bottom six for five years .
Seriosly there should be a time limit for quoting posts.People have got better things to do with their notifications.

“loser boyfriends” 😂

Either you are in year 8 and don’t quite understand sentence building yet, which is a worry or you are just a nuffie. If it’s the second, then I understand why you struggle with spelling.

Last edited:
Not a rumour as such but a mate sent me a link to the midland police facebook page showing an ex eagle wanted for questioning after pinching an item or two at the boozer.

Think Sienfeld references.

Not a rumour as such but a mate sent me a link to the midland police facebook page showing an ex eagle wanted for questioning after pinching an item or two at the boozer.

Think Sienfeld references.
?
2170645d6a5ec626aeb07a7df8d3b95a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If Petracca could kick, he would be dangerous.
if he learnt to take the game on and kick for goal

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back