Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We mock kids for wanting a trade after 1, 2 or 3 seasons.

But if you were drafted by a team at the bottom of the ladder, with poor facilities, weak coaches and you were losing by 10 goals every week......as if you wouldn't want to be traded somewhere (anywhere) else.....
I was waiting for the punchline but there wasn’t one...

Good post 👍🏻

Two pre-seasons and a season in the VFL/AFL working on his endurance and the defensive side of his game will have Stocker ready to play AFL this year. He has shown he has neat skills, can find his own ball and won't shirk anything. Fully expecting 12-15 games from him this year.
During trade radio, I thought it was interesting that Sam McClure said that as we see it, CFC had Stocker penned in our best XXII.
Hopefully a big season coming up.

Fully expecting a big media campaign about Melbourne + Martin.

Fully expecting them to be completely wrong, but run with it anyway because the whole "player walking to PSD" thing is a rare occurrence, and therefore represents a great opportunity for random speculation and clickbait opinion pieces.
Yep Garry Lyon will keep rolling with this little number right up until the PSD. I don't know if it's because I'm pretty keen to get Martin due to a series of unfortunate events during the trade period or because I cannot stand Melbourne and Gold Coast but I feel pretty invested in this and fairly concerned about the eventual outcome.

It’s either Neroli Meadows is leading the Ch7 coverage or we are playing some home games at PP from next season.

Happy either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Garry was saying that he thinks they should be in the Martin game, not that they actually were.

An interesting few weeks ahead

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Melbourne are knocked back at every occasion by the Martin camp, why would they bother in drafting him.

Has there been any noise or interest in Sam Grey. I would have thought we’d be keen if it costs us nothing.... would rather him on the list than a polson or Lang.

If Melbourne are knocked back at every occasion by the Martin camp, why would they bother in drafting him.
Because Melbourne

Wow, so GC are going to delist Martin.....

Accompanied by some sort of pick trade? If they do delist him, it will be interesting to see how GC explain their strategy publicly (assuming whatever they get in picks, if anything, is less than the 2nd and 3rd offer during the trade period).

Party time! Newnes and Martin for free, Betts and ruck depth for fu** all. Good off season.
Too late, the trading score cards have already been filed - and we've got a big 'F':drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back