Coach North Melbourne Football Department Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't have a first-time CEO when the senior coach, three of his assistants, the head of football and the recruiting bloke are all rookies. We need the person at the top to be more substance than style (note Rodski's TV/Marketing background) and have the ability to provide oversight of the footy dept, which clearly didn't occur with Scott and Alan's boy.

His PR has actually been outstanding during and since the cheating.
It was my understanding he got sidelined and Liz Lukin was bought in when the s**t hit the fan and when Little took over from Evans he was shifted to the COO role... but I could be mistaken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came out of the CA kerfuffle with a terrible reputation.

Not sure I like where this is going, to be honest.
Just gonna say same thing. Don't know the guy but is described as polarising. Maybe he is tough and uncompromising and just what we need. Maybe. Sometimes people don't like what you are saying but doesn't mean it isn't right for your employer. If true, this looks like a very interesting appointment. Can't wait to hear what Carro and Damo think (roll eyes thingy). Due process? Boyz club - yada yada yada.

Just gonna say same thing. Don't know the guy but is described as polarising. Maybe he is tough and uncompromising and just what we need. Maybe. Sometimes people don't like what you are saying but doesn't mean it isn't right for your employer. If true, this looks like a very interesting appointment. Can't wait to hear what Carro and Damo think (roll eyes thingy). Due process? Boyz club - yada yada yada.
Amarfio worked under Buckley at the AFL, according to this from 2003: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...s-taking-over-at-the-afl-20030809-gdw6lk.html

No idea if he's any good or not, but it will certainly generate some column inches.

His upside is that we will now employ a full time chef to cook him breakfast.
Or upgrade the coffee cart to a cafe - solves two problems. Like him already! Now, if he can just create a partnership with Bed Bath and Table..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back