Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking the SA double at 26/27.

If one of them doesn't eat you the other one will beat you.

Even better I've watched one clip of one of them and didn't even watch the other one.

That's how ******* hard and dangerous I like to roll when it comes to phantom drafting.

I'm taking the SA double at 26/27.

If one of them doesn't eat you the other one will beat you.

Even better I've watched one clip of one of them and didn't even watch the other one.

That's how ******* hard and dangerous I like to roll when it comes to phantom drafting.
That bad boy attitude. Drives the ladies wild.

Odds of us landing Gould with 26/27 = 0-5%

If people get bent out of shape about that then they're not thinking realistically.
I'm not sure why anyone gets bent out of shape about who we take or who's available to be honest.

No one has a clue how we rate them nor how they'll pan out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why anyone gets bent out of shape about who we take or who's available to be honest.

No one has a clue how we rate them nor how they'll pan out.

Indeed.

I can understand why people get annoyed by a specific player type for a perceived need being overlooked, but at pick 26/27 you're in development ruck/KPP, 2nd tier flanker/tweener and 2nd tier small forward territory.

IMO, Gould is in the 1st roundflanker/tweener area.

He brings cultural diversity to our game through his exotic New South Welsh origins. Or something.

Haha. But nah, he comes under the WBS Academy clause... Weird Body Shape!

Has Gladstone Gladstone Gladstone Small got a son?

1572422776354.png

Or maybe we can academy list this bloke:

Related image
480 × 360

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you think he will get drafted?

IMO, Adelaide & Port will do homework in order to find out who is interested and where he will fall.

If pushed I would go with Port at 12, because I wouldn't discount Geelong jumping at 17. He's their type, mature bodied and ready to go. The Bulldogs might even have a crack at 13 if Jackson has gone. There's too much to play out with live trading mate.

My strong hunch is that he'll be gone by around pick 15.

I’m really hoping Schoenberg will be available, really think he’ll have a Lachie Neale type trajectory. Really neat skills, little bust of pace and a natural accumulator.

Any combinations of Schoenberg/Pickett/Rantall/Sharp would be ideal at pick 26 & 27.

Ryan Byrnes & Nick Bryan with our two later picks

Watch him slide all the way to our picks and we don’t even take him imagine the scenes on this thread

He’s Rawlings type of player - fast pressure forwards.
Think we’ll take him as it’s a double whammy of probably get the cuz in a few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back