Analysis 2020 Fixutre Analysis- Thumbs up or Thumbs down

Remove this Banner Ad

No real hard months at all. Last year had 2 hard patches. Perth twice which is awesome get to watch both

• 13 x MCG
• 6 x Interstate (2 x Perth)
• 3 x Friday Night
• 0 x Thursday Night
• 0 x Saturday Night
• 10 x Sunday
• Travel to Geelong Again

Pretty s**t fixture time wise to be honest

Is 7 interstate games:

Perth x 2
Qld x 2
Adelaide
NT
Tas

Plus trip to Geelong. Doubt any other Vic teams will travel that much.

We play Suns X2 Port X2 SaintsX2 CrowsX2 Pies X2. you would hope there is 6/7 wins amongst that lot, More is a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free To Air night games commercially lucrative. Great exposure to mass audience for club and sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one is going to barrack for the MFC even if we win ten flags in a row and play games every single night of the year right after the 6pm news.

First time since 2015 we play Freo over there. Now 6 years and counting since we’ve played eagles at mcg or giants at spotless.
* those purple campaigners anyway s**t watching them. Much rather 50k feral clueless campaigners. Still waiting for my car from freo 2 so double * em.
Its actually crazy how that can even happen for so long

Tbh I’d rather a 6 day break after round 1 than round 20. Very happy with our fixture, couldn’t get much easier than that.
It is, and yet I still have us with 10 wins. If we play like this year best case scenario is 9.

Got really excited to see a Friday night game at the Gabba ... then realised it's my daughters birthday ... looks like Daddy will have some making up to do on the weekend!
I always find it creepy when someone refers to themselves as 'Daddy'.

Is 7 interstate games:

Perth x 2
Qld x 2
Adelaide
NT
Tas

Plus trip to Geelong. Doubt any other Vic teams will travel that much.
Good, our record travelling over the past 3 years is pretty good.

A win over sydney, Close losses to west coast, Brisbane and north tasmania last year, as well as a comprehensive win over gold coast in one of the spectacles of the season, even while we were poo last year.

The year before won in Queensland, nt, wa and sa.

Maybe we will win a game at the g next year to even it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back