• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite was when he had the chance to save us after the siren from the humiliation of being the first team to lose to the Gold Coast and in true Hoff style he shanked it from 30 metres out on a very slight angle and barely scraped it in for a point

81B507FC-0838-4FD6-89B0-F285AEEBBA02.jpeg

Not sure I have ever disliked some Port players as much as i do now (and coach/s). Even when we were getting snotted in the late Choco and Primus years I did not have this level of dislike for some of them.

Jonas is a self-entitled flog. If it's between the two of them, I'd 10x prefer Ollie as sole captain - at least he speaks about Port Adelaide traditions and supporters with respect even if it is possibly lip service.

And yet, Ollie is the one who wanted to be traded just weeks ago.

What a choice we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one, and I mean literally no one, is suggesting the single captain model will give is more wins.

It's about the loss of a highly visible tradition that links us to our past, for no discernible gain other than making Tom and Ollie's lives a bit less hard and difficult. We've diluted our identity for these bozos and they can't even see that this is the case.
Yeah i get that tradition is important but one thing Jonas said that was correct is that we wouldn't be complaining about the co captaincy if we won the flag. I think we would all sacrifice some tradition in order to win games of footy, but the fact is we didn't win the flag we finished 10th...again. It was sold to us on the basis it would improve on field performance. All i was saying is that it wouldn't make any difference to on field performance either way.

Was in Glasgow tonight to watch Celtic play.. Not the most exciting game but ticked off a bucket list thing for me.

Walked past a statue of someone who knew a bit about winning at a club that knows a bit about winning.

Thought of some of the things that Mr Jonas and others have said recently.

Apologies for the photo taken on my Samsung potato when it was 30 degrees cooler than adelaide.

20191030_190228-756x1008.jpg

Jonas is a self-entitled flog. If it's between the two of them, I'd 10x prefer Ollie as sole captain - at least he speaks about Port Adelaide traditions and supporters with respect even if it is possibly lip service.
Ollie speaks about our tradition and stuff, he talks a good talk but cant cut it when it counts on the field.

Jonas needs to be thrown out of the club along with Hinkley and Koch.
Why is there so much hate for Jonas?

Each time i watch him he puts it all on the line, he mightn't be the most talented player, but always seems to give his best, crashes blokes over, helps out teammates and has to put up with continually being out of position due to our turnover riddled midfield burning the footy as we all stream forward.

Hes the least of our problems, imho

Was in Glasgow tonight to watch Celtic play.. Not the most exciting game but ticked off a bucket list thing for me.

Walked past a statue of someone who knew a bit about winning at a club that knows a bit about winning.

Thought of some of the things that Mr Jonas and others have said recently.

Apologies for the photo taken on my Samsung potato when it was 30 degrees cooler than adelaide.

View attachment 772524
Was there an earthquake?

Why is there so much hate for Jonas?

Each time i watch him he puts it all on the line, he mightn't be the most talented player, but always seems to give his best, crashes blokes over, helps out teammates and has to put up with continually being out of position due to our turnover riddled midfield burning the footy as we all stream forward.

Hes the least of our problems, imho
A fit Jonas is a solid player ... a captain Jonas? That is a different beast - His stocks have crashed! If he was listed on the stock exchange, he would be in a trading halt as they call in the administrators to sort the mess out!

Back