Prediction North’s 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne in Hobart. Great choices for maximising our home game attendances in Melbourne (although Brisbane crowd at Docklands this year was quite good). Will probably struggle to get 10,000 in Hobart in any of these games though. But who cares, we bank $500k per game and should be favourites to win all 4. The interesting one could be the Round 23 game against the GoDees. Could we be death riding them to a better draft pick?

You'd have to pencil in 3 of those and have Brissie down as 50/50 at least. If we win all four Hobart games and put the Dees in the bottom 4 by round 23 then I'll consider Hobart 2020 a success.

Since when do we play Carlton or Essington at the G?

Also, I think the second Essendon game might be near Macca18s birthday. Maybe a week or two off.

One gripe I have is that we seem to get a marvel game on mother's day every year- hawks fans won't exactly be lining up.
Other than that from a purely selfish point of view I can actually get to most matches this season so that's nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies
Cats GMHBA
Tigers
Bris
Eagles WA
GWS

Round 10 - 16!!

That is a super tough run.

That's okay tho. If we are 7 and 2 by then :cool: (we should win at least 6 if we are as good as we were under Shaw 2nd half this last season) we are a chance for at least 2 of those games and if we really are 7 and 2 and looking at finals we'd want to beat the Tiges at the G, the Pies and GWS at Docklands and be in with a shot at knocking the Bears off in Hobart in July.

After showing promise in 2018 we were scheduled a good number of Friday and Saturday night games this year - on the assumption we were going to storm into the 8 with our new recruits. What did we do instead? Wasted it with piss poor performances scattered across the season.

Now back to having to prove ourselves again and only have ourselves to blame.

Although i am pretty happy with 3 MCG games.

yet our memberships increased.....

Our 7 games Reserved seat games at Marvel now cost $245 for the year or $35 a game. Yes I know there are replacement games for the Tasmanian games, but seats could be anywhere. We also have AFL memberships so I think the Reserved seat memberships might go by the wayside this year.

This is what happens when you suck dick and nobody rocks up to games, you get a shithouse schedule. We need to turn things around on and off the park.

Home game on Mother's Day against a potential high drawing opponent. 3 in a row now at least.
Get f’ed.
If it was a random "draw" as opposed to a fixture (assuming my maths teacher taught me probabilities correctly) the chance of that occurring would be one in 216

Remove this Banner Ad

Back