EDFL Premier Div 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

confirmed where?
It was always going to be $200k it was a small number of premier division presidents that wanted it to remain at $220 , and this was for their own requirements
The EDFL were never going to move from $200k as it was positioned 3 years ago what was going to happen with the salary cap. So any club that is caught unaware of this then it’s leadership is incompetent

It was always going to be $200k it was a small number of premier division presidents that wanted it to remain at $220 , and this was for their own requirements
The EDFL were never going to move from $200k as it was positioned 3 years ago what was going to happen with the salary cap. So any club that is caught unaware of this then it’s leadership is incompetent
Rumour is that more than a small number of premier presidents who want it back at $220...

The clubs still don’t know what the amount is , so don’t blame the clubs for lack of leadership , where the hell is Craigebernie the President of the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very quiet few days.
Absolute rumour, nothing to back this up other than chat I heard on the tram. Watson departing Pacco.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cmon Route, you know better than to spread false rumours mate.

Just to clear it up for you all. Watto has has been down at the club already in his capacity as a leader and role model at the club. Surely you can appreciate and acknowledge players of his caliber returning to there junior clubs and investing there time into helping the club and I hear his been heavily involved in the juniors which is great. Watto’s loyalty and commitment can’t be questioned.. 👍

Good to see works have started at Monk Oval. Drainage going in over next few weeks and ground to be levelled off.

Couple of big losses for Avondale Heights Scott Harding (Taylors Lakes) and Hisham Kerbatieh (Hillside) how many clubs for Kerbatieh now ?

Cmon Route, you know better than to spread false rumours mate.

Just to clear it up for you all. Watto has has been down at the club already in his capacity as a leader and role model at the club. Surely you can appreciate and acknowledge players of his caliber returning to there junior clubs and investing there time into helping the club and I hear his been heavily involved in the juniors which is great. Watto’s loyalty and commitment can’t be questioned..

Just reporting what I heard Turbo. Would have thought if anyone was even close to getting Watson it would have leaked out prior to this.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Salary Cap now $200K for 2020 - confirmed
This will be confirmed tonight and announced tomorrow .This my trigger some decent kickback Id suggest from the clubs. The season has been over for 3 months and we announce the cap now . Strange way of doing business
Good to see Abers have weighed in with some outstanding money, just hope AH have done so as well.

This will be confirmed tonight and announced tomorrow .This my trigger some decent kickback Id suggest from the clubs. The season has been over for 3 months and we announce the cap now . Strange way of doing business
Good to see Abers have weighed in with some outstanding money, just hope AH have done so as well.
It was planned at the start of this year.
If clubs had half a brain they would keep up with the goings on within the industry and work towards that.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Full of it as usual Chops - it was announced and carved in stone at $200K 4 years ago and re-confirmed months back. Only conjecture has been Premier Div clubs kicking up a stink - no one else to blame. Good to see you have weighed in to pay your phone bill and your outstanding water bill too! Seriously - what a croc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back