Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.

Good joke >>>>>>> Bad joke >>>>>>>>>> Dad joke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This joke

I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.
John needs a lover who won't drive him crazy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under the Arches is surely WA bookies best mate
Honestly this thing is a dead set camel.

It's PB is a sit sprint 2200m race baten 3 by a horse i don't consider to get 1800m. that was the only single time in it's career it run something better than a mid range maiden figure. It's last 3 of 4 starts (saddle shifted in 1 ) have been horrendous but was lucky to find some of the weakest races in Australia to hide that fact.

Why is m.pain getting involved anyway ?
M Payne got lucky on prince of Penzance in that cup and now she thinks it's her duty to be woman's activist, The only reason it was paying 100 to 1 is because she was on its back, She would have to be one of the worst jockey's to ever win the Melbourne cup and instead of being thankfull to get the ride she starts bagging everyone. Can't stand the C***.

M Payne got lucky on prince of Penzance in that cup and now she thinks it's her duty to be woman's activist, The only reason it was paying 100 to 1 is because she was on its back, She would have to be one of the worst jockey's to ever win the Melbourne cup and instead of being thankfull to get the ride she starts bagging everyone. Can't stand the C***.

The type of reasoned analysis you just love to see in spring time :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back