Prediction 2020 Milestones

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we have locked in our 2020 list i thought it would be interesting to see which players might hit milestones next year
Gary Ablett-350 games (5 games needed)
Jed Bews 100 games (17 games needed)
Nakia Cockatoo 50 games (16 needed)
Luke Dahlhaus 200 games (22 needed)
Patrick Dangerfield 250 games (2 needed, 6 games needed for 100 games for Geelong)
Jack Henry 50 games (5 needed)
Kolo 100 games (7 needed)
Gryan Miers 50 games (25 needed)
Mark OConnor 50 games (20 needed)
James Parsons 50 games (15 needed)
Sav 50 games (22 needed)
Gary Rohan 150 games (25 needed)
Joel Selwood 300 games (5 needed)
Rhys Stanley 150 games 17 needed (25 games needed for 100 games for Geelong)
Zac Tuohy 200 games (14 needed)

Obviously will be fantastic to see Gaz Danger and Joel hit their milestones, Tuohy Kolo and Henry should all get there and I hope Dahl Bews and MOC do too.

Gaz and Joel in 350 and 300th together. That’d be an epic day

Was hoping that would be on Easter Monday, but according to the calendar, Easter will be in Round 4 this year.

Thinking it's likely Stanley will get his 17 games

Is it even possible for Cockatoo to play 16 games in one season?

And I wouldn't be surprised to see Parsons play his 15 games - it's make or break season, so if he is to make it then he plays those 15 games

The club has released this info about potential milestone games:

Potential milestone games:
- Patrick Dangerfield’s 250th game (round two v Gold Coast)
- Josh Jenkins’ 200th game (round three v West Coast Eagles)
- Joel Selwood 300th game (round five v St Kilda) & Gary Ablett 350th game (round five v St Kilda)
- Jake Kolodjashnij’s 100th game (round seven v Brisbane)
- Jed Bews’ 100th game (round 18 v Collingwood)
- Jack Steven’s 200th game (round 18 v Collingwood)

The Jenkins & Steven milestones will be interesting ones. With Steven it will come towards the end of the season, so all going well he will be well integrated into the team, but with Jenkins being in round 3 (or his 3rd game for the club)it may have a slightly weird feeling to it

The club has released this info about potential milestone games:

Potential milestone games:
- Patrick Dangerfield’s 250th game (round two v Gold Coast)
- Josh Jenkins’ 200th game (round three v West Coast Eagles)
- Joel Selwood 300th game (round five v St Kilda) & Gary Ablett 350th game (round five v St Kilda)
- Jake Kolodjashnij’s 100th game (round seven v Brisbane)
- Jed Bews’ 100th game (round 18 v Collingwood)
- Jack Steven’s 200th game (round 18 v Collingwood)

The Jenkins & Steven milestones will be interesting ones. With Steven it will come towards the end of the season, so all going well he will be well integrated into the team, but with Jenkins being in round 3 (or his 3rd game for the club)it may have a slightly weird feeling to it

You forgot one - Zac Tuohy could potentially play his 200th against his old side in Round 15.

You forgot one - Zac Tuohy could potentially play his 200th against his old side in Round 15.
Blame the club, not me - took it from the article on the fixture release

Maybe the club has decided Tuohy isn't part of next year's plans and that's how they are letting us know...

Now you've done it.
Nothing surer than Ralph reading this and tweeting it as a scoop.
As long as I get paid for the early tip, otherwise I'll sue for my info being used & not correctly credited

Now we have locked in our 2020 list i thought it would be interesting to see which players might hit milestones next year
Gary Ablett-350 games (5 games needed)
Jed Bews 100 games (17 games needed)
Nakia Cockatoo 50 games (16 needed)
Luke Dahlhaus 200 games (22 needed)
Patrick Dangerfield 250 games (2 needed, 6 games needed for 100 games for Geelong)
Jack Henry 50 games (5 needed)
Kolo 100 games (7 needed)
Gryan Miers 50 games (25 needed)
Mark OConnor 50 games (20 needed)
James Parsons 50 games (15 needed)
Sav 50 games (22 needed)
Gary Rohan 150 games (25 needed)
Joel Selwood 300 games (5 needed)
Rhys Stanley 150 games 17 needed (25 games needed for 100 games for Geelong)
Zac Tuohy 200 games (14 needed)

Obviously will be fantastic to see Gaz Danger and Joel hit their milestones, Tuohy Kolo and Henry should all get there and I hope Dahl Bews and MOC do too.
Great info.
For me, If Rohan gets his milestone, we win the flag. Nobody can possibly challenge that.

Great info.
For me, If Rohan gets his milestone, we win the flag. Nobody can possibly challenge that.
If Rohan plays 25 games next year than we've done something right as a team and in terms of his conditioning

The 19 games he played this year is the most he has ever played in a season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back