Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When do the boys get back into preseason? From what I could tell from previous years the 1-4 years are due back about now.

Monday i think. Bonar said something about starting on the 4th in an interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'm looking for cerise or magenta this year.

..............don't............get................me.................started.........................

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wonder if we'll bring back the orange into the new kit for Groin guru

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
like this?
Orange.png

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got a link please, someone?
You might already have it by now, but here you go:

The main NM page also has a show ignored button at the bottom to show up these threads started by people you have on ignore.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
is anyone on here work with the Roo Shop. i would like to order something and ship to the USA but when i try to check out, says i cant be shipped here (ordering from the Roo Shop).

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
is anyone on here work with the Roo Shop. i would like to order something and ship to the USA but when i try to check out, says i cant be shipped here (ordering from the Roo Shop).
and what gets me is that i have order things in the past (did they update there system since early this year).

and what gets me is that i have order things in the past (did they update there system since early this year).

goalieboy82, that happened to me too, earlier this year. And like you, I've ordered before with no problems. They seemed to have gone through a system change, and it wouldn't recognise my postal code here in Canada as a valid one the last time, and I wasn't able to manually type it in either. I had to send them an email requesting help. They got on it straight away though - they added my postal code in and away I went after that. Just shoot them an email, and hopefully they'll be able to sort it for you.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
goalieboy82, that happened to me too, earlier this year. And like you, I've ordered before with no problems. They seemed to have gone through a system change, and it wouldn't recognise my postal code here in Canada as a valid one the last time, and I wasn't able to manually type it in either. I had to send them an email requesting help. They got on it straight away though - they added my postal code in and away I went after that. Just shoot them an email, and hopefully they'll be able to sort it for you.
thanks

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Trying to think of classic Kerridge winners or performances per club.

Adelaide: Perrie, Kerridge (obviously)
Brisbane: McInerney
Carlton: ?
Collingwood: ?
*: McKernan
Freo: Nyhuis
Geelong: ?
GC: There must be a few but names escape me
GWS: Folau (did he ever kick another goal?)
Hawthorn: ?
Melbourne: That Carlton father-son fat bloke
North: Brad Scott
Port: Schulz
Richmond: ?
St Kilda: Heatley
Sydney: Must be a few possibilities ?
WC: ?
Dogs: Tim Walsh

I'm sure someone can improve on these.

Back