Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

See a report on DailyMail that Neroli was not popular with other Fox workmates.....I suspect if this is true, it will be that she was probably more professional and expected higher standards.

If this is the reason she got sacked, I hope she sues the pants off them!
And the skirts.

Just had a flick through Melbourne's draw, looks pretty easy.

Gold Coast first 4 home games against non finalists from 2019, hoping to get some wins on the board early.
14 games for the Premiers at the G, including, I think, the first nine.

See a report on DailyMail that Neroli was not popular with other Fox workmates.....I suspect if this is true, it will be that she was probably more professional and expected higher standards.

If this is the reason she got sacked, I hope she sues the pants off them!
I suspect Fox Footy prefers the 'sexier' hosts rather than Neroli, who runs rings around the likes of Sarah Jones and even more rings around Kath Loughlin.

Neroli's knowledge and insight is far superior to those other more glamorous ladies.

However, we shouldn't expect much from Fox if a meathead such as Mark Rucciuto is employed as an 'expert'. Sure he was a great footy player, but one doesn't necessarily follow the other.

However, we shouldn't expect much from Fox if a meathead such as Mark Rucciuto is employed as an 'expert'. Sure he was a great footy player, but one doesn't necessarily follow the other.
Indeed, a bit like great players not making great coaches. It not only doesn't follow, you could almost say it is a disqualifier.
Lethal aside of course.

Last edited:
I reckon it will pop up again somewhere. Ch9 might do something with it perhaps seeing as they don't have a footy show anymore..

Back to the ABC perhaps where it started. Feels like an ABC or SBS type of show. Nine would F it up somehow. Strange considering it must be there highest rating show by far

Back to the ABC perhaps where it started. Feels like an ABC or SBS type of show. Nine would F it up somehow. Strange considering it must be there highest rating show by far
Nine would have Sam Newman on, he'd get the black paint out and it would only get worse from there. I don't know what the purpose of Nine's continued existence is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nine would have Sam Newman on, he'd get the black paint out and it would only get worse from there. I don't know what the purpose of Nine's continued existence is.
Get the black paint out,I’m offended you highlighted this

Just amazing to watch the World Cup and their goal kickers "never miss"...just extraordinary accuracy.
In fairness, how well would the fifth best goalkicker on either of those sides do?

Just amazing to watch the World Cup and their goal kickers "never miss"...just extraordinary accuracy.

Just shows how much harder our kick is with the balldrop. Much easier with a stationary target.

Bring back the place kick, I say.

I reckon lach was probably us grabbing our big fish. Hard to see lightening striking twice, more likely we spend the money keeping our home grown guns
It's not everything, hence why we didn't throw the kitchen sink at elliott this year. Just a little amused by their slogan this year, hope it works out for em

NOT!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back