MFC Fans Only 2019/2020 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Blazers and Vikings fan! Not expecting to win anything, but both teams will be super competitive which should be fun to watch!
Vikings are a good football team

Ouch! Real good effort from Arizona, they looked done for!

A lot can happen in 2mins!
Cardinals have been big improvers this year.

The NFC West is stacked with the 49ers, Seahwaks & Rams all top tier teams.

All 4 teams are a realistic chance of have a .500 record or better

Yeah, the NFC will be red hot come play offs ... the AFC on the other hand ...
Chiefs are the patriots only competition and maybe the Ravens

In the NFC the 49ers probably aren't even the best team, I would say the Saints are. Then you have the Packers, Seahwaks, Rams are still dangerous & Vikings. And if the Eagles and Cowboys could still come home strong too

Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow night. Considering getting Optus just to watch the game.

Hopefully City get up. Not just for the sake of the title race but because all Liverpool fans are the scum of the earth and I'd love it if the title dry spell continued.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, game of the year was an understatement!
Yeah what a game, both teams had their chances to win it

Jimmy G didn't dispel any of the theories of him being the potential weak link in the team but if McLaughlin doesn't miss the the FG in extra time all of a sudden Garopollo is 17-2 as the starter

Yeah what a game, both teams had their chances to win it

Jimmy G didn't dispel any of the theories of him being the potential weak link in the team but if McLaughlin doesn't miss the the FG in extra time all of a sudden Garopollo is 17-2 as the starter
He was pretty poor late in regulation and OT, but at least he didn’t throw a pick like Wilson ... tho not through lack of trying, to be fair.

But if Jimmy G was Toump-like, that FG attempt was a Petracca special!

He was pretty poor late in regulation and OT, but at least he didn’t throw a pick like Wilson ... tho not through lack of trying, to be fair.

But if Jimmy G was Toump-like, that FG attempt was a Petracca special!
Wilson threw a pick but was bloody awesome otherwise

He is next level at the moment

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Good win by the Browns, but completely soured by the fracas in the finals seconds. What the hell was Myles Garrett thinking! Will seriously hurt the Browns D being missing for a few weeks
Just ******* crazy, first win over the Steelers in 5 years season almost back on track, just dumb

Just ******* crazy, first win over the Steelers in 5 years season almost back on track, just dumb
Yeah, so many positives to take out of the game too, Baker was really good, starting to build that connection with OBJ, and the Defence smashed them, would have held them scoreless if not for stupid penalties. Instead, this is all that will be talked about, and the slim chance of a playoff spot probably rests on how long he's banned for.

That said, if the league has any sense of occasion, they'll give Garrett a 1 week suspension, so he can come back for the rematch in Pittsburgh

Good win by the Browns, but completely soured by the fracas in the finals seconds. What the hell was Myles Garrett thinking! Will seriously hurt the Browns D being missing for a few weeks
talk about losing your ******* mind

Suspended indefinately with a minimum of all of this season and the playoffs.

I dont know wtf he was thinking

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Yeah, so many positives to take out of the game too, Baker was really good, starting to build that connection with OBJ, and the Defence smashed them, would have held them scoreless if not for stupid penalties. Instead, this is all that will be talked about, and the slim chance of a playoff spot probably rests on how long he's banned for.

That said, if the league has any sense of occasion, they'll give Garrett a 1 week suspension, so he can come back for the rematch in Pittsburgh
Suspended indefinitely, the reaction is amazing to watch you’d think he killed someone but either way he’s done for the year maybe longer

I was under the impression the CA had stripped the gabba of the first test, did they realise they f’ed up?
The official statement was something about the facilities not being up to standard, but it was really that India knew they probably couldn't win there, and CA bent over like everyone does to BCCI

The official statement was something about the facilities not being up to standard, but it was really that India knew they probably couldn't win there, and CA bent over like everyone does to BCCI

this is 100% the case, india "requested" not to play there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back