2020 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say a lot of the free upgrades from last year may have something to do with it with new Members joining for the 1st time, but overall fabulous start.
So all the members that claimed their free upgrade, are you ladies and gets being auto paid again but with the upgrade continued with the extra cost for 2020 season ?

Potentially stupid question: if you choose the two extra general admission tickets option, can you only use them at Carlton home games?

Potentially stupid question: if you choose the two extra general admission tickets option, can you only use them at Carlton home games?
Should work at any MCG or Docklands game, given they're GA tickets.

Might be a condition on them for blockbuster games, you'd have to purchase reserve seats (i assume) for the richmond, essendon and collingwood games.

Your own fault for not being awake.

Anyway, that interesting I not heard much backlash so far.
So you all mostly happy to pay extra and enjoy what you getting ?
apart from mumbles there of course...

Your own fault for not being awake.

Anyway, that interesting I not heard much backlash so far.
So you all mostly happy to pay extra and enjoy what you getting ?
apart from mumbles there of course...

I am happy to pay the extra.

Have always had Captains Club reserved & didn’t mind the free upgrade to include GA this year.

Have MCC M/ship as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suggestions for this year's sticker please. My car boot is fully covered - my mouth has already been mentioned.
You’d wanna be on the Blues now ?

Has a ring to it

Might be best to give the club a call.

Flights to and from Adelaide are real cheap for May next year with Jetstar if you want to get in early. We booked last night.
Cheers.
I have booked flights and accommodation for the Gold Coast game.
It is during the school holidays and on the same weekend as the Gold Coast marathon.
So for anyone thinking of going to this game should try to book early.

So all the members that claimed their free upgrade, are you ladies and gets being auto paid again but with the upgrade continued with the extra cost for 2020 season ?

My 'free upgrade' that I am now paying for went through at a discounted rate.

About halfway between my old tier and the proper price for the new tier.

A nice touch / clever approach... Giving me gateway pricing for a year and not freaking me out with the full upgrade cost.

Home games only.

My 'free upgrade' that I am now paying for went through at a discounted rate.

About halfway between my old tier and the proper price for the new tier.
ok, sounds like the transition has been smoother than I expected.
Sounds like membership department raising their standards at last.

NavyBlueBundleBanner.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back