The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way I see them winning a pitched battle is if biological male antifa members undergo sex reassignment surgery, and apply to fight The Proud Girls (If such a group even exists).

Apart from acting as human punching bags and boosting sales in the steel cap boot market, I don't see what purpose antifa serves anymore.
It's kind of boring fighting them... demoralising, even. By the time you've dropped the 7th one, you start to actually feel pity for them. It's like playing a video game with all the cheat codes enabled... when there's no challenge, it takes away the enjoyment.

I don't know why it is this way. It can't all be due to soy milk... I dunno, their fragility should be studied.

It's kind of boring fighting them... demoralising, even. By the time you've dropped the 7th one, you start to actually feel pity for them. It's like playing a video game with all the cheat codes enabled... when there's no challenge, it takes away the enjoyment.

I don't know why it is this way. It can't all be due to soy milk... I dunno, their fragility should be studied.

Oh it's tremendous sport.

When I was working over the antifas at the Melbourne MILO concert a few years back, I hit one so hard that Chuck Norris sent me a friend request.

You'd think if you were going to assemble a masked goon squad, one of the prerequisites would be to recruit members who can actually fight.

When I was working over the antifas at the Melbourne MILO concert a few years back, I hit one so hard that Chuck Norris sent me a friend request.

You'd think if you were going to assemble a masked goon squad, one of the prerequisites would be to recruit members who can actually fight.
The biggest fight either of you have ever had, was kicking your mum away when she tried to change your diaper.

Don't romanticise violence, just because it's towards a people you want oppressed.
Especially after pretending that throwing eggs is attempted murder...

Multiple studies have confirmed that physically stronger men tend to be right wing. Researchers claim to be puzzled by this, but the answer to me is obvious.

Strong men tend to become that way through hard work, at the gym or whatever, and are confident that they can look after themselves and their families.

The weaklings, however, are too lazy to improve themselves, and believe that the stronger men have an obligation to look after them (tax payers vs dole bludgers).

Watch any Antifa v PB fight on YouTube, and this theory is repeatedly proven.

Multiple studies have confirmed that physically stronger men tend to be right wing. Researchers claim to be puzzled by this, but the answer to me is obvious.

Strong men tend to become that way through hard work, at the gym or whatever, and are confident that they can look after themselves and their families.

The weaklings, however, are too lazy to improve themselves, and believe that the stronger men have an obligation to look after them (tax payers vs dole bludgers).

Watch any Antifa v PB fight on YouTube, and this theory is repeatedly proven.

Nailed it.

Losers typically won't do what winners do. It's not worth it to them.

Now we have a situation where the weaklings have a chance to even up. The problem is they have no knowledge of what it takes to be a winner, or what winning looks like.

They possess none of the nuance or patience required to construct a fair working society.

As a consequence, their utopian reality resembles Homers Dream car.

source.gif

Antifa exist to fight the white supremacists?

Here is Andy. Mercilessly beaten to within an inch of his life by antifa thugs.

According to them, he is a white supremacist.

65311066_453773932071386_6314016797485957120_n.png

Andy is a gay asian immigrant.

This is how genocide starts.
I seem to remember about 6 million dying from a genocide committed by fascists - not anti-fascists.

Jamal Oscar Williams, 44, is accused by state prosecutors in Washington state of hate crimes and criminal harassment against Schmuel Levitin, a rabbi, and Ephriam Block. According to court documents, Williams “maliciously and intentionally” followed, threatened to kill and assaulted the men in multiple attacks in October because of their perceived religion.

Oh so now social media trolling is horrible? Glad to have you on board.

Why do you assume that it's a troll and not an actual Antifa terrorist threat?

We had a similar thing happen in Melbourne the other night where a 3 year old ended up spending the night in the Emergency ward. Not saying that instance was Antifa, but clearly it does happen IRL.

Why do you assume that it's a troll and not an actual Antifa terrorist threat?

We had a similar thing happen in Melbourne the other night where a 3 year old ended up spending the night in the Emergency ward. Not saying that instance was Antifa, but clearly it does happen IRL.
Then the police should be involved.

Interesting aside, but also not an Antifa thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was only a matter of time before they went after the children.

Even here, I have seen weird and disturbing posts. One wished Scomo's kids would get bullied at school because of something their dad did.

This post popped up on the Scott Morrison - How long? thread yesterday...

Stupid fat campaigner thinks protesters calling for action on climate change are "selfish and indulgent". I'd like to think there are bullys at his daughter's school who are currently making their life intolerable because of their father and what he's doing. He needs to know his policies have consequences.

Can't say for sure since the account is currently suspended. Looks like something an antifa nutjob would post though.
Funny I was going to say it looks like something an alt-right Trumpy would post.

For those of you reading along at home, the question often posed is 'Well how do we know when the Left has gone too far?'

What Andrew Birch and other posters have shown you here is that line has been crossed:

They will attack your children to hurt you.

Now I know we joke around, and there's a fair bit of banter, this being a footy forum and all, but it has now reached critical mass.

If was funny when it was just pronouns and transvestite kindergarten book readers, but it has evolved into something darker...uglier.

In the immortal words of The Doors, the time to hesitate is through

Nice.

Hopefully this clown meets some AB in the big house, so he can see what Nazi’s actually look like.

I can picture it now - all the nazis clamouring for protective custody in isolation so they won't be made Gage Halupowski's bitches ever again. Praying for death, screaming "it can't be worse than this!"

Those nazis will find out captive honour aint no honour. The HARD way.

What an absolute piece of s**t

Yes - these are fringe loons.

I can't see that the driver was actually battered though? They chased and damaged his car, which would have been frightening enough and fits the technical description of "assault" - he feared he was going to be physically attacked. But I can't see that they bashed him at all or am I missing something?

Viral video recorded at the time showed a mob kicking and chasing a silver sedan being driven slowly by 74-year-old Kent Houser. Police identified Clancy as one of the individuals who struck Mr. Houser’s car with a metal baton after he was shoved inside. Damages to his car required thousands of dollars in repairs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back