List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Amarfio sounds like a good get. CEO of CA is an impressive gig for sure. We need someone who has that kind of experience to bring us on an organisational level ahead of our competitors.

I just hope he has some soft touch to go along with the speculated no BS approach (which is more than welcome).

Who did he have issues with ?
Brad?
JB?
JB.
He gave a newspaper interview where he mentioned the frustration of watching the chairman practice golf in his office while Euge was trying to show potential sponsors through the facilities. He left within a few weeks of that article iirc.

Who cares who the next CEO of North is just make the Fuc.ing appointment.
Just make the appointment with Press Conference by either Wednesday or Thursday next week.
As atm this club has become a circus a laughing stock not just in the AFL but Australian sport in general .
We need to get ruthless as a club we need to become a destination club as atm we couldn’t attract The Clap and Gastro combined and hopefully with a new CEO things will change

Just make the appointment with Press Conference by either Wednesday or Thursday next week.
As atm this club has become a circus a laughing stock not just in the AFL but Australian sport in general .
We need to get ruthless as a club we need to become a destination club as atm we couldn’t attract The Clap and Gastro combined and hopefully with a new CEO things will change

To be fair, getting the clap and gastro at the same time would be difficult for anyone.

I've read quite a number of your posts now. You're clearly no dill. I just can't help but wonder if life wouldn't be more enjoyable for yourself if you didn't always take the extreme, combative view. We all need to get along and I reckon you've got a lot more to offer than this angst and put downs that I keep reading. You're better than this Baker.

Textbook alt use.

List manager too. Someone with experience.
Still laughable we went into trade period without one and essentially had Shaw running point

List manager too. Someone with experience.
Still laughable we went into trade period without one and essentially had Shaw running point
you should have told us sooner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Removing money going in to non football related crap, and redirecting it to the footy dept should be the first thing on the agenda.

EVERYTHING must go in to gaining on field success, because EVERYTHING will be lost if that is not achieved.
I wonder what we spend on on field success, and how close we are to the soft cap?

Yeh, any chance of a few links to support this premise?

I doubt many people outside the AFL world even know we changed coach.

Yeah, we can't afford another auditor-type CEO, no disrespect to Funky, but we need someone who can create an obvious business model which sees us flourish in Melbourne and actively starts working towards implementing that business model.

The only thing I want to hear from our next CEO is that Tasmania will get it's own team at some point in the future and our plan is to be back in Melbourne 100% before/when that happens. This is what we need to do in order for us to fill Docklands for every home game in the future and we are going to achieve that by doing this, this and that and we are going to start with working on this and that as the first stage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back