Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don’t get it, do you? Maybe Barrack Obama can explain it better than I can.

“The world is messy; there are ambiguities,” he continued. “People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids, and share certain things with you.”

“I do get a sense sometimes now among certain young people, and this is accelerated by social media, there is this sense sometimes of: ‘The way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people,’” he said, “and that’s enough.”

“Like, if I tweet or hashtag about how you didn’t do something right or used the wrong verb,” he said, “then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself, cause, ‘Man, you see how woke I was, I called you out.’”

“That’s not activism. That’s not bringing about change,” he said. “If all you’re doing is casting stones, you’re probably not going to get that far. That’s easy to do.”

You said I wasn’t advocating anything. I’m advocating a change in attitude from blaming the coach and club for things that we don’t agree with to one if seeking to understand why certain decisions are made, under the concept that no one at the club deliberately acts in counter interest to what is best for the club. Just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t mean the club has no idea, or they aren’t listening to fans...they have listened and they have chosen to go down a different path while taking our reservations into consideration because they have more information than we do.

I’m advocating for something we have the ability to change - ourselves. I’m not blaming supporter frustration, this thread or anything like that. I’m just saying this sort of attitude only serves itself...it doesn’t help, it doesn’t affect change, it doesn’t do anything.

We are in this together. We get out of it together. I’m tired of this adversarial blame game.
Sack Hinkley

Now sack him
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To sack him
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To sack him
Sack him good

Best thing about off season... dont need to look at his smug smile.

#sackhinkley

The "we just lost an important game of footy" smile.
That one? Its a classic. Saw it twice this year.
To be seen again during the course of next year no doubt.

This is exactly what should of happened with these threads, but didn't. It became a cesspool of vitriolic s**t with no actual discussion as to what was going wrong or how to improve, where negativity fed on itself. Passion, emotion and desperate desire turned into hatred and resignation.

mods do something.

start with us against hinkley. Mr 959 repeats of the same, same same zealot obsession. Put him on no access to this thread to start with. And need be look down the list.

the mod who posts a lot on this thread, you have had yr say pull it back or resign.

mods do something
Hey Thunderpants, this is a thread dedicated to sacking Hinkley, if you oppose this view, don't come in here, it's that simple.

Oh I forgot, SACK HINKLEY.

Mod who posts a lot in this thread (you know who you are), your position has become untenable, please resign ASAP and leave with some dignity.

Just checked the top contributors list and I've posted in this thread more than any other mod.

I'll be handing in my resignation to Chief on Monday.

i am not an ostrich.
there has been a number of calls by fair minded footy followers criticizing what is blatantly a call for harassment of hinkley.
mods do something

Cry me a river - you don't like it, don't read it.
In case you missed it the thread title sort of hints at what the content will be.
Should the Mods remove anything else you don't like while they're at it?
Maybe you need to realise a lot of us are fed up with this mediocrity we're being served up.
I hate to disappoint you but it's not all rainbows and unicorns in the real world.......

You still don’t get it, do you? Maybe Barrack Obama can explain it better than I can.

“The world is messy; there are ambiguities,” he continued. “People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids, and share certain things with you.”

“I do get a sense sometimes now among certain young people, and this is accelerated by social media, there is this sense sometimes of: ‘The way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people,’” he said, “and that’s enough.”

“Like, if I tweet or hashtag about how you didn’t do something right or used the wrong verb,” he said, “then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself, cause, ‘Man, you see how woke I was, I called you out.’”

“That’s not activism. That’s not bringing about change,” he said. “If all you’re doing is casting stones, you’re probably not going to get that far. That’s easy to do.”

You said I wasn’t advocating anything. I’m advocating a change in attitude from blaming the coach and club for things that we don’t agree with to one if seeking to understand why certain decisions are made, under the concept that no one at the club deliberately acts in counter interest to what is best for the club. Just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t mean the club has no idea, or they aren’t listening to fans...they have listened and they have chosen to go down a different path while taking our reservations into consideration because they have more information than we do.

I’m advocating for something we have the ability to change - ourselves. I’m not blaming supporter frustration, this thread or anything like that. I’m just saying this sort of attitude only serves itself...it doesn’t help, it doesn’t affect change, it doesn’t do anything.

We are in this together. We get out of it together. I’m tired of this adversarial blame game.
No. Results show that they have no idea.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

i am not an ostrich.
there has been a number of calls by fair minded footy followers criticizing what is blatantly a call for harassment of hinkley.
mods do something

Although I suspect you're already a member of, go join the Ken Oaths facebook group of sad pathetic individuals too wrapped up in their teal rubbish who also just like you can't handle criticism of Hinkley, or calls for him to be sacked and kicked out of the club before he and the other two K's destroy whats left.
Maybe while you're in your little group of like minded sooks, you can evaluate why it's ok to harass an individual (who posts here and is quite frequent in facebook groups), but it's not ok to call for the coach to be sacked or be critical of his failure as a coach. And you know who I'm talking about, there's no need to repeat his name because he cops enough villification from you farts in that scummy Ken Oath group already.

It's a real shame that while Port fans are passionate, they aren't passionate enough to picket the club it self every training session and stage protests outside the stadium where/when he arrives along with club heirarchy like Koch and KT, and within the stadium particularly behind the goals and around the coaches box. While the AFL would no doubt sick it's media lackys on to us to discredit the unrest within the membership/fan base, there'd be plenty of media attention on it regardless. That club would be under even more pressure.

because at the end of the day, screw Ken, Koch, Keith, and screw every little "I'm a port adelaide power fan" moron who has infiltrated this once great club and brought it to the pathetic lows it is at now. Because the s**t house place we are at today, is because of those mentioned above.
Because those are the sorts of "fans" we have seen our numbers go up with, mostly, and it's because of their acceptance of mediocrity and "good try" "better luck next time" bullshit apathy and attitude, that has allowed scum mongrel dogs like Koch, Ken and Keith to get in, and do what they're doing, from destroying the clubs traditions to destroying the clubs playing list because they use it as their play thing.

* the lot of ya.

"Each member of the group pours energy into the collective thought-form but, equally, into each member there also passes the influence of the group as a whole. This reverse action brings to light certain problems. It is increasingly apparent to those outside the group that any member of it is being influenced to some degree by the pressure of the collective thinking of all linked with it, and unless care is taken, the power of independent thought may be reduced. For many people this is something they actually seek, they may feel inadequate in the everyday world and feel that by being linked in this way, they are protected from what they see as aggressive tendencies from other people. Or again, they may feel inadequate to deal with new ideas and situations and feel that the Group mind will do their thinking for them, and they will not be in danger of wrong thinking."

Something to ponder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Each member of the group pours energy into the collective thought-form but, equally, into each member there also passes the influence of the group as a whole. This reverse action brings to light certain problems. It is increasingly apparent to those outside the group that any member of it is being influenced to some degree by the pressure of the collective thinking of all linked with it, and unless care is taken, the power of independent thought may be reduced. For many people this is something they actually seek, they may feel inadequate in the everyday world and feel that by being linked in this way, they are protected from what they see as aggressive tendencies from other people. Or again, they may feel inadequate to deal with new ideas and situations and feel that the Group mind will do their thinking for them, and they will not be in danger of wrong thinking."

Something to ponder.

Yes, everyone's very impressed with how much of an independent thinker you are. I was far more impressed when you actually argued about football strategy instead of abstract philosophy coloured with flowery language.

Janus, on Hinkley. February 2 2019.

"If he messes up this year, it's going to all be on him. Last year he was saying we were 95% ready at the Members' Convention. It better be 100% ready this year, because there are no more excuses."

Something to ponder.

Just checked the top contributors list and I've posted in this thread more than any other mod.

I'll be handing in my resignation to Chief on Monday.

re open allow the thread i have faith.................. in port adelaide
furniture smashers who are reported are restricted from posting on this thread.
reason provides an alternative forum choice to reading the port adelaide bashing on this forum.

do something

choice

hand in resignation to chief on monday. BE Accountable🥾

reason provides an alternative forum choice to reading the port adelaide bashing on this forum.

do something

choice

Lol expecting big footy posters and moderators to be accountable whilst happy clapping the PAFC to 10th place finishes. Classic.

do something

choice

Why are you still here if peoples posts bother you so much?
Go back to your Ken Oath facebook group where people wont say mean things about the coach, like he should be sacked for failing the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back