Review Buckenara grades our list discussion

LewyBroome

Team Captain
Oct 10, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Maaaan. Rugby League is so Mickey Mouse. Oceania Cup. Half the Tongan Team has played for Australia at one point in time. But now they’re not good enough for the ‘international level’ so they can go represent another country. Just go Rugby Union if you really want to play a sport that has credibility worldwide

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Maaaan. Rugby League is so Mickey Mouse. Oceania Cup. Half the Tongan Team has played for Australia at one point in time. But now they’re not good enough for the ‘international level’ so they can go represent another country. Just go Rugby Union if you really want to play a sport that has credibility worldwide

Surely it was just our B-Team playing?

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Ebert was terrible. We didnt lose much.
As was swift, obeanie saying the fact that we drafted swift but he chose another career to back in the drafting of mids is just plain odd
I have no idea who we shouldve taken instead of swift but he was a crab

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Aug 12, 2014
P-town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Prescot Cables
As was swift, obeanie saying the fact that we drafted swift but he chose another career to back in the drafting of mids is just plain odd
I have no idea who we shouldve taken instead of swift but he was a crab

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
We coulda had: Zaharakis (23), Redden (25), Beams (29), Hannebery (30), Shiels (34)
We chose Ash Smith at 36.
There was still Sloane (44), Walters (53) left.
We got Jordan Jones with 52.
Of course, it could've gone the other way and other players that got picked are AFL stalwarts like Zac Clarke or Liam Anthony.....
We still got NicNat and Shuey in that draft, so we didn't do too badly.

He was like Masten, had one really good year where we all thought that they could be anything.

It was true they could be anything: they chose to be average.
215 games and a premiership isn't average. Good player.

Back