EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing against the only side in history who in the first 10 games of the season have yet to have (even a 50/50) key decision go against them. The league and referees pets.
Their uncle psychopathic maniac on the sidelines is just a loveable character. Love playing against Liverpool and hard to feel unjust during it because you know before the game what’s going to happen.

This post aged well. It all went your way with the refs / VAR and you still couldnt hang on!

Ole ole ole ole ole... Sucks at.. managing

If I was like you I would be more interested about the fact Everton are nearly in the relegation zone than being worried about what my own club are doing.

I don’t though, because I don’t give two shits about Everton.

If I was like you I would be more interested about the fact Everton are nearly in the relegation zone than being worried about what my own club are doing.

You dont want them relegated as they are a dumping ground for your rejects.

Bloody hell, even I feel sorry for Villa there. We were terrible for 85 minutes.
Yep. But it’s been like that for a few weeks now. Scrambling wins. Screaming out for some creativity in the midfield 3 to unlock defences.

At least Klopp had the balls to sub out Salah early today who has been poor the last few months. Lucky that Mane has been on song in that time.

Yep. But it’s been like that for a few weeks now. Scrambling wins. Screaming out for some creativity in the midfield 3 to unlock defences.

At least Klopp had the balls to sub out Salah early today who has been poor the last few months. Lucky that Mane has been on song in that time.

Wait...few months = whole season... :think:

Hasn’t he statistically had his best start to a season with us?

Since his ankle I’d agree he’s found it tough...

Don’t know how that can be a penalty when he lands back on the same foot quite comfortably.. takes a step and then flops on the floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

var is a joke.

It is turning the game into the NFL. You cant celebrate a goal as you need to wait 4 minutes for it to be reviewed only to have it disallowed because the wind blew the scorers collar offside by 1mm

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Still a lot of improvement for us defensively, but otherwise Frank's got us going very nicely and it's been a lot of fun to watch

Still a lot of improvement for us defensively, but otherwise Frank's got us going very nicely and it's been a lot of fun to watch

It should have been 5 or 6 goals for us but for Ben Foster. He had an amazing game.

And yep this is such a fun side to watch. Still got Kante, Rudiger and RLC to squeeze in to.

Fortunately it didn’t affect the result in the end but someone needs to get Atkinson and any other refs with no ****ing idea how to use or interpret VAR technology out of that box. This is a pattern for him now. And why is this component of it not automated to be perpendicular to the pitch? It looks like the VAR ref just sits there freehand drawing lines on the page?

77EA86BF-417E-4F91-B557-68A3D045173F.jpeg

Last edited:

I mean.. if we win tonight we're equal on points... so yeah. Good job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back