2019 Phantom Draft starting 28/10/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If you look through Geelong's past selections and trading you get an indication of who they will be interested in. First three are fairly obvious.

Pick 17
View attachment 770145

Arthur B Scriven
Midfielder
178cm 73kg
Give him a cuppa and he can run all morning. Booming left foot.

Pick 36
View attachment 770149

Albert Chester
Forward
185cm 61kg
This cross-coder will be the surprise of the draft when it becomes open knowledge that he is actually younger than Gary Ablett Jnr.

Pick 54
View attachment 770155

Bruce "Rhino" Bloxley
Midfielder
175cm 75kg.
Bruce has had discipline issues in the past but has been a lot better since he has directed his anger at the ball.
Geelol think he is the obvious replacement for Kelly.
I actually know "Bruce"

10 spots left ................. My god you bloke have become sooooo hopeless

Pull your finger out gents

Can’t be ****ed with the draft these days. We are entering so late it’s hard to get wrapped up in it. Besides anyone that’s decent we probably grab later on anyways....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t be f’ed with the draft these days. We are entering so late it’s hard to get wrapped up in it. Besides anyone that’s decent we probably grab later on anyways....

Just need to look at RFC's rookie and SSP picks to know who will be the guns of the draft.

Can’t be f’ed with the draft these days. We are entering so late it’s hard to get wrapped up in it. Besides anyone that’s decent we probably grab later on anyways....

I actually like the later picks better because finding players like Ross,Graham,Bolton,Stack,Rcd are more enjoyable and intriguing

10 spots left ................. My god you bloke have become sooooo hopeless

Pull your finger out gents
Nobody cares about the draft now that 2 shiny cups are sitting in the Punt Road foyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back