2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesnt say much then for the likes of Lorenzo, Dovi and Rins who constantly still finish behind him..
Plus dorna need him to go on as long as he wants to because the hit they will take from the crowd drops will be massive when he goes.. Marquez might be a good rider but hes a try hard when it comes to a personality

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dovi has smashed him the last few years, Lorenzo is riding the hardest bike in the field to ride and Rins has shaded him this year.

Rossi is like Dustin Fletcher was..... absolute legend but his time has been and gone.

Now he's being selfish.

I think you have to judge Rossi in isolation and not against the shortcomings of other riders. Tires / parts and setup is another issue for him. Fabio will get a factory next year. But with who .

Theres no factory bikes up for grabs next year unless Lorenzo gets the flick.

Fabio will get better gear next year from Yamaha and go probably into the factory team the year after when Vinales takes off to Ducati

Honda have put all their eggs in the MM basket, it's almost unrideable for anyone else. While that works I can't see them changing tack.

Alberto Puig has basically said the same thing but still for Lorenzo to finish 40 seconds behind Zarco who hadnt ridden the bike before is a disgrace of the highest order and I cant imagine Honda being that impressed of paying all that money to a bloke who is behind someone in the championship who was sacked by one manufacturer and ridden one race on a bike a year old

Alberto Puig has basically said the same thing but still for Lorenzo to finish 40 seconds behind Zarco who hadnt ridden the bike before is a disgrace of the highest order and I cant imagine Honda being that impressed of paying all that money to a bloke who is behind someone in the championship who was sacked by one manufacturer and ridden one race on a bike a year old

George is very very injured too, but he's struggling with confidence

But why is my question . He’s getting factory support near to MM . He’s a two time world champ . Motivation . ? There must be a reason . Sorry edit . I lived in china a bit . They say sometimes there is no answer .

But why is my question . He’s getting factory support near to MM . He’s a two time world champ . Motivation . ? There must be a reason . Sorry edit . I lived in china a bit . They say sometimes there is no answer .

The Honda is a **** to ride, simple. George has a totally different style to Marc too.

Honda would pay Lorenzo triple to produce the s**t results for no other reason than to make sure he's not racing against them for another manufacturer.

It took longer than most expected for him to get the hang of the Duke. But once he got going, he was the best rider for the period from the Italian to Austrian GP. Took pole in Britain, but the race got cancelled. Then another two consecutive poles after that at Misano and Aragon. I forgot what happened at Misano, but he ended up really hurting himself, and it affects him now.

Had he been fit and in a Ducati this year, i'd have no doubt that he'd be leading the championship or be just behind Marquez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, won't make as many little errors as he has done this year. When you're against a bloke like Marc you can't afford to make any

The soft tyre simply not working
Is for Dovi.

Jack is seriously hard on tyres, other than last week I can't remember too many races where he's pushed through the field during the race.

Needs to learn to manage his races better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back