Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that 22 becomes our new favorite number, rather than 21 ;)
Can you dumb it down for me? :think: Would have thought we want 20 to be our equal fave number :rainbow:
Or are you saying we will have to wait another 3 years for the next Big One?
Or LLLLOYYD kicks the winning goal?
Or that we win by 22 points?
Or goals :oops:

Can you dumb it down for me? :think: Would have thought we want 20 to be our equal fave number :rainbow:
Or are you saying we will have to wait another 3 years for the next Big One?
Or LLLLOYYD kicks the winning goal?
Or that we win by 22 points?
Or goals :oops:
Remember the number of consecutive goals against Essendon at the end of this season? We outdo that :)

So my gf moved into her new place in Tullamarine this weekend & it’s directly across the road from the bombres training facility.

Should I break up with her?
No. Get a drone and record secret training sessions. Give vision to club gratis and offer it to other teams for a fee. Keep gf happy until after the Finals.

what could you possibly learn of any value from an Essendon training session???
How not to conduct a training session? Think glass half full!!!

Why until AFTER the finals - is she worth keeping just for the mere possibility of spying on their VFL team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give the guy a break! It might depend if she bought the place or is just renting. Bought =keep. Rent = discard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my gf moved into her new place in Tullamarine this weekend & it’s directly across the road from the bombres training facility.

Should I break up with her?

Only if she barracks for them.

If not, I would highly recommend she locate the source of the water supply & drop some doping substance in at the start of the season so they get pinged again.

Only if she barracks for them.

If not, I would highly recommend she locate the source of the water supply & drop some doping substance in at the start of the season so they get pinged again.

never had any interest in footy before I came along but she’s a dogs fan now.
Next step is to get her onboard as a member.

The Bulldogs playing Richmond in a Grand Final would allow me to miss a day's dose of my low blood pressure medication. Of course, if we'd lose, I'd have to double up on the Prozac.

Burudoggu ganbatte kudasai!

(I think the sign actually means tidy up after your dog but you have to visualise!)

Attachments

• 1905BFED-1357-41A2-AD8E-7A5A43801DE7.jpeg
    1905BFED-1357-41A2-AD8E-7A5A43801DE7.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back