Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Can we get a thread started on the most individual salty posters?? (Idk if this sort of thing is allowed)

If so, certain Weagles supporters (krankyal, bhc...), itsnotthecoach, any Geelong flog (including their mods), or certain pies posters would rank right up there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Let's not get too serious over something as amusing to read as salty Premiership comments by the oppo...
I find that it's their comments that make it hilarious to read not their names or what board they are from...admittedly knowing that is a bonus!

I took the time to have a look at Geelongs board last night. The comments are gold.
  • Did you know that Marlion Pickett will be 'worst on ground' when we play Carlton in Rnd 1 ?
  • Did you know that they 'won' on the Caddy swap and Jack Graham 'or whoever they traded FOR' to us for Brendan Parfitt ?
  • We are now experts because we won a flag 'finally after 37 years'(as opposed to them who waited 44 years from 1963-2007)
  • they have won 3 flags in last 40 years to our 3... funny we won 7 in 52 years t their, .....wait for it .....3
  • Dangerflop is still the best player in the comp..Dusty ,Cripps ,Fyffe and Marlion say gday...
  • Apparently 'GO CATTERS' means something... what is a catter ? A politician from WA who wears a funny hat??
Seriously what a wankfest of a supporter group. One shitful season from wilderness. Lets hope its 2020.

GO CATTERS.....ewwww I need to wash myself....
Delusional campaigners wtf has parfitt done?
When dangerfield wins 2 norm smiths come talk to me , oh sorry you actually have to play in a grandfinal to get one.

I took the time to have a look at Geelongs board last night. The comments are gold.
  • Did you know that Marlion Pickett will be 'worst on ground' when we play Carlton in Rnd 1 ?
  • Did you know that they 'won' on the Caddy swap and Jack Graham 'or whoever they traded FOR' to us for Brendan Parfitt ?
  • We are now experts because we won a flag 'finally after 37 years'(as opposed to them who waited 44 years from 1963-2007)
  • they have won 3 flags in last 40 years to our 3... funny we won 7 in 52 years t their, .....wait for it .....3
  • Dangerflop is still the best player in the comp..Dusty ,Cripps ,Fyffe and Marlion say gday...
  • Apparently 'GO CATTERS' means something... what is a catter ? A politician from WA who wears a funny hat??
Seriously what a wankfest of a supporter group. One shitful season from wilderness. Lets hope its 2020.

What amazes me about the GO CATTERS is that they can still use a keyboard while wearing their straight jackets.

In defense of Dangerflop, he did injure his ego while staging at the end of the second quarter in the PF. That's why he sat out the second half while Dusty ran amok. So unfair.

What amazes me about the GO CATTERS is that they can still use a keyboard while wearing their straight jackets.

In defense of Dangerflop, he did injure his ego while staging at the end of the second quarter in the PF. That's why he sat out the second half while Dusty ran amok. So unfair.
It would be really interesting to see Clangerflops stats for the 2nd half......

It would be really interesting to see Clangerflops stats for the 2nd half......

Watching the second half a couple times last week, there was at least one handball and a couple throws. Admittedly, I was pre occupied with watching Dusty's masterclass, but I did notice Dangerflog picking up Dusty at centre bounces. Maybe he was tagging Dusty.

Watching the second half a couple times last week, there was at least one handball and a couple throws. Admittedly, I was pre occupied with watching Dusty's masterclass, but I did notice Dangerflog picking up Dusty at centre bounces. Maybe he was tagging Dusty.
Iv'e been trying to find a quarter x quarter breakdown, but none of the sites seem to have it

I think the AFL should issue a press release to make it more widely known that Premierships are won in September.

Clearly Joffa didn't get the memo, nor did the entire Geelong supporter base.
I've posted this before, not a melt but it's one of my all time favourites. I'd LOVE to find out who did it and send them a message!!
17333448_1630279420334371_3870285095889797120_n.jpg

Yep. Sure was!!!!

7 in 52 is pretty ******* impressive even without taking into consideration our 37 years of tripe lol

Loved when he was gobbing off to Dusty and dusty knocked him over . Sought of kind like my German Sheppard cocking its leg to the neighbors mut every opportunity , just to show who the boss really is and that their is a price to pay for being annoying.
GO CATTERS ... what a tossbag !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I THOUGHT HE WAS A RIGHT-FOOTED ANTHONY STEVENS"
Stevens is underrated too I reckon, really only remembered for the Carey incident rather than how good he was as a player.

I've got the Herald Sun from the day after. His disposal breakdown quarter by quarter is 10, 9, 2 & 6. 19 to 8 over the two halves says a lot :)
yeah, that was my feeling during the game....went missing when he was needed.
Yep, two disposals in the third quarter while the Tigers outscored the Cats 5.2 to 1.1, turning a Geelong 21 point lead into a deficit of 4 points. Seriously went missing after mouthing off at Dusty just before half time. He clearly thought the game was in the bag.

Yep, two disposals in the third quarter while the Tigers outscored the Cats 5.2 to 1.1, turning a Geelong 21 point lead into a deficit of 4 points. Seriously went missing after mouthing off at Dusty just before half time. He clearly thought the game was in the bag.
I'm not out to pot players, but clearly the champions of the game are those that recognise the big moments and impose themselves and bring the rest of the team with them. I don't see that with Danger, what I do see is a player trying to win a game off his own bat, sure he's a great impact player, but he's certainly not a 'team' player. I guess I see the same with Gablett and at the end of the day that is what is separating the Geesooks from the rest of the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back