Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
I asked you some very simple, direct questions.

No you didn't. Once again you lied and misrepresented my position in order to build a straw man whose arguments you find easier to tackle.

And you couldn’t answer them.

In fact you’ve just straight up ignored them.

When I joined this thread, early in the piece when your deceitful way of operating became evident I said the following :arrowdown:

I can't see there being much chance of going there now. I don't want to spend time discussing issues on the internet with people who are prepared to misrepresent and twist in order to be perceived by others to be winning an argument. I'd rather spend time with people who readily admit they're human and occasionally make mistakes and whose ultimate goal is the truth.

Time and time again you've shown yourself incapable of dealing honestly so I'm out. The only way I'll become involved again is if you apologise and/or confirm you will deal honestly from this point onwards. If you do so I'll rebut each and every point you made in #1,087 including the lies and misrepresentations of my position.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
No you didn't. Once again you lied and misrepresented my position in order to build a straw man whose arguments you find easier to tackle.

When I joined this thread, early in the piece when your deceitful way of operating became evident I said the following :arrowdown:

Time and time again you've shown yourself incapable of dealing honestly so I'm out. The only way I'll become involved again is if you apologise and/or confirm you will deal honestly from this point onwards. If you do so I'll rebut each and every point you made in #1,087 including the lies and misrepresentations of my position.

Would you like me to quote you all the questions I’ve asked you that you’ve not responded to?

I can....there are quite a few...want me to list them out?

You’re out because you’ve been embarrassed.

Your fanciful conspiracy theories have been proven to be nonsense, and you have no response, so you pick up your bat and ball, cry foul, and go home.

Remember, this was your BEST ONE... your number one biggest hole in the official story. Everything else you had to offer was WORSE than this one.

How embarrassing...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Would you like me to quote you all the questions I’ve asked you that you’ve not responded to?

I can....there are quite a few...want me to list them out?

You’re out because you’ve been embarrassed.

Your fanciful conspiracy theories have been proven to be nonsense, and you have no response, so you pick up your bat and ball, cry foul, and go home.

Remember, this was your BEST ONE... your number one biggest hole in the official story. Everything else you had to offer was WORSE than this one.

How embarrassing...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

rolleyes.gif

If you're so sure of yourself then put your pride aside, apologise for your misrepresentations and lies or at least state you will desist from doing so in future and I'll answer any question you want. Like I said before, I'll start with rebutting each and every point you made in #1,087. My guess is you won't, not because you're too proud, but because you're too gutless.

If your position is so strong why is it that you have to twist, distort, deflect, misprepresent and lie so much anyway? Is it because you'd know I'd want to pull the pin after the warnings I gave when we started this discussion? I suspect so.

Last edited:

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you're so sure of yourself then put your pride aside, apologise for your misrepresentations and lies or at least state you will desist from doing so in future and I'll answer any question you want.
You've said this multiple times now - that i've lied, and misrepresented the facts...oddly though you havent offered up evidence of this. I wonder why?

If your position is so strong why is it that you have to twist, distort, deflect, misprepresent and lie so much anyway?
Again - just a simple request - point out the lies, the misrepresentations, the distortions of the truth...

Is it because you'd know I'd want to pull the pin after the warnings I gave when we started this discussion? I suspect so.
Sigh....

lets make this REALLY REALLY simple.

You said, the NUMBER ONE issue for you with the official story, was the "Steel melting from the impact site prior to collapse".

What evidence can you show me that this is correct?

An important point - I dont want anything that you feel shows the official story to be incorrect (much as I think anything you have shown me thus far in this regard is nonsense)....thats not what's being asked of you.

Dont show me things like "But it cant be aluminium", "but NIST has been wrong before", "But heres this guy from the internet who says the official story is wrong"...

None of those things are whats being asked for here. Showing that a specific explanation for events IS INCORRECT (not that you've done that, of course, but for arguments sake) does not prove another explanation to BE CORRECT.

I want you to show me the evidence that you have seen that convinced you that it was steel that was melting.

Can you do that?

Will you do that?

So far, you havent even tried to...

Its a fair enough request is it not? I mean, every time I've been asked to back up my positon I have produced reams of evidence. Evidence you dismiss immediately, but thats not the point. You ask for something, and i provide.

I want you to do the same.

Where did you get this melted steel idea?

Last edited:

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The moment a conspiracy theory is stress tested at all...it crumbles, and people disappear.

It appears to have happened again.

I hope its because eyes have been opened somewhat.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The moment a conspiracy theory is stress tested at all...it crumbles, and people disappear.

It appears to have happened again.

I hope its because eyes have been opened somewhat.

Lol.... 2.25 seconds of free fall. Building 7.

I’m just waiting for the peer review of the Alaskan university study that has concluded that a fire didn’t bring down building 7.
I’m also enjoying another RFC premiership.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
You've said this multiple times now - that i've lied, and misrepresented the facts...

No I said you lied and twisted/misrepresented what I said.

oddly though you havent offered up evidence of this. I wonder why?

For the latest batch I haven't no, why should I waste my time? It's not like you are going to apologise or change your modus operandi is it? For earlier twistings and misrepresentations I certainly did.

Have a good life.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
No I said you lied and twisted/misrepresented what I said.
And yet you never clarified your position. In an attempt to seek such clarification, I continue to ask you questions. Questions you seem to decide to ignore.

For the latest batch I haven't no, why should I waste my time? It's not like you are going to apologise or change your modus operandi is it? For earlier twistings and misrepresentations I certainly did.

Have a good life.
When asked a simple question. "What proof do you have for your position?", you come up short.

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

I’m just waiting for the peer review of the Alaskan university study that has concluded that a fire didn’t bring down building 7.
I’m also enjoying another RFC premiership.
Welcome back!
Congrats on the flag - best team in the finals, best team when it mattered. Some part of me is happy my Pies fell at the second to last hurdle, as you would have had us on the big day too i reckon.

I too am looking forward to the UoA report to be peer reviewed. They took a really long time to release their findings, and longer still to release the data for review. there is a discussion about this here if you're interested: https://www.metabunk.org/hulsey-uaf-report-data-release-analysis-thread.t10963/ and here: https://www.metabunk.org/sept-3-2019-release-of-hulseys-wtc7-draft-report-analysis.t10890/

I presume you will dismiss it immediately given the source, but wanted it out there nontheless.

Still holding onto that rung of the ladder desperately aren't you...

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Welcome back!
Congrats on the flag - best team in the finals, best team when it mattered. Some part of me is happy my Pies fell at the second to last hurdle, as you would have had us on the big day too i reckon.

I too am looking forward to the UoA report to be peer reviewed. They took a really long time to release their findings, and longer still to release the data for review. there is a discussion about this here if you're interested: https://www.metabunk.org/hulsey-uaf-report-data-release-analysis-thread.t10963/ and here: https://www.metabunk.org/sept-3-2019-release-of-hulseys-wtc7-draft-report-analysis.t10890/

I presume you will dismiss it immediately given the source, but wanted it out there nontheless.

Still holding onto that rung of the ladder desperately aren't you...
Still posting coke can videos?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
What is my biggest concern about 9/11? To me the speed and neatness of the collapse of both of the twin towers, the presence of thermite or compounds associated with thermite found in the rubble, the molten steel that was pouring out of the towers immediately prior to their collapse and a strange device that you wouldn't expect underneath a commercial plane, that was seen on one of the planes as it flew into one of the towers.
Perhaps given your number 1 biggest issue you have with 9/11 is something you have no evidence for, you might like to switch to something else? Perhaps the speed of the collapse of the towers? This strange thing you reckon is on the bottom of one of the planes?

Who knows, maybe one of these issues you have, while not as important as the melted steel stuff, you might have some evidence of.

Do you? Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Perhaps given your number 1 biggest issue you have with 9/11 is something you have no evidence for, you might like to switch to something else? Perhaps the speed of the collapse of the towers? This strange thing you reckon is on the bottom of one of the planes?

Who knows, maybe one of these issues you have, while not as important as the melted steel stuff, you might have some evidence of.

Do you? Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

The questions at #1,107 weren't rhetorical. Can you answer them?

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
I don’t really see a question truth be told, more so an accusation. Yes there is a question mark in the post ....

More than one actually.

Can you rephrase the question you have for me?

Can't believe you're having so much difficulty with this. It's pretty simple really.

If I spend time outlining all the lies, twists and misrepresentations you've made, will I be wasting my time? What's in it for me? Will you change how you operate or apologise?

BustedWing

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
If I spend time outlining all the lies, twists and misrepresentations you've made, will I be wasting my time? What's in it for me? Will you change how you operate or apologise?
well see, thats all subjective isnt it.

Given I believe I've done nothing wrong in this matter, you will need to convince me that I have in fact erred. If you do this, then of course, I will cheerfully right my wrongs!

Will the exercise be worth it to you though? Well...maybe. I guess it all depends on how convinced you are of your justness in this position of yours.

Should you do it?

You can - I am curious to see what you raise truth be told. However...I would suggest your energies would be put to far greater use showing what EVIDENCE YOU HAVE FOR STEEL MELTING AT THE POINT OF IMPACT PRIOR TO COLLAPSE....which was your #1 biggest issue that you raised.

If you did that...wow...imagine how embarrassed I would be! That would be a greater cause rather than showing my debating skills to be subpar, would it not?

so far its been a combination of "What else could it be", "Iron" and "Thermite", alongside weak attempts at proving the aluminium conclusion to be incorrect (as if that's the same thing as proving steel).

Or, if that's not your jam anymore, all good. We can pivot to perhaps one of your other major issues?

Back