Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Goodbye my friend Frost. Good, bad, or ugly, you were always pure entertainment.

When I saw a headline that he was gone I gave some thought to which teams were the most likely to acquire a player like him. And I have to admit, Hawthorne were very far down my list. Am I mistaken here? He seems like a bad fit with their organizational philosophy (at least as I see it).

I’m personally sad to see him go, and if any of you ever loved me (or mildly enjoyed my presence here), you’ll do the right thing and find and post a gif or Frost ripping the jersey off that Eagle punkass.

Goodbye my friend Frost. Good, bad, or ugly, you were always pure entertainment.

When I saw a headline that he was gone I gave some thought to which teams were the most likely to acquire a player like him. And I have to admit, Hawthorne were very far down my list. Am I mistaken here? He seems like a bad fit with their organizational philosophy (at least as I see it).

I’m personally sad to see him go, and if any of you ever loved me (or mildly enjoyed my presence here), you’ll do the right thing and find and post a gif or Frost ripping the jersey off that Eagle punkass.

The Hawks have watched a decade of safe, skillful ball movement. Will be good to see their anxiety levels rise for once.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

I've been trying to figure out if this season had caused you to give up on the team, or the game all together ... nice to see you're still around!

I thought Melbourne giving you a proper welcome might have deterred you. Or maybe Daylight Savings is a pain in the neck. And hopefully the Frost Game next year will be a good contest, seeing as it's on a Friday Night.

Oh, and hopefully this link works:

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I’m still red and blue.

As the season went on and our hopes for finals were done and buried, I didn’t feel the need to stay up at all hours to watch the games live. I’d usually watch them within a day or so. As a result I wasn’t involved with the game day threads too much after week 10 or so.

But you can bet I’ll be there for as many as possible in 2020. I would hate to miss out on too much of our journey to our first flag in 50 some years.

The Eagles should have picked him up at cornerback. Pick 6's everywhere

On Nokia 2.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

And hopefully the Frost Game next year will be a good contest, seeing as it's on a Friday Night.
We're playing the Hawks off a five day break so we'll probably be lethargic and Frosty will look exceptonally quick and unpressured.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So you’re saying he rips shirts off and then doesn’t immediately kick it out on the full?
Tomlinson is noted I understand for ripping all of his clothes off before hand balling to a team mate under pressure. It’s an unusual skill and rarely found through the more traditional channels.

Tomlinson is noted I understand for ripping all of his clothes off before hand balling to a team mate under pressure. It’s an unusual skill and rarely found through the more traditional channels.
If Dom Tyson had demonstrated such standards of bravura the coaching staff might have found more reason to keep him around.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles

He may want to consider advancing the ball himself after he has stripped down. I suspect he will find quite a bit of room to run, given the circumstances.

Back