Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Gold Coast rookie Joshua Glenn tests positive to anabolic steroids after a SANFL game

Played 5 games for them in 2015

So help me get this rigth. My understanding is that the AFL is responsible for handing out suspensions for AFL listed players.

This guy, Joshua Glenn, was not an an AFL list when he was found with an adverse finding so he copped the full whack from ASADA and the SAFL. I guess I'm wondering if SAFL gave him the 4 years or ASADA?

So help me get this rigth. My understanding is that the AFL is responsible for handing out suspensions for AFL listed players.

This guy, Joshua Glenn, was not an an AFL list when he was found with an adverse finding so he copped the full whack from ASADA and the SAFL. I guess I'm wondering if SAFL gave him the 4 years or ASADA?
The AFL gives out the suspension but I think it has to be OKed by ASADA. Like if it's too lenient they will say. That's my understanding of it.

It may be a similar scenario to the lower leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan having more surgery and won't be able to train until sometime in January.

Just in time for festival season.
The article title is misleading. He hasn't had more surgery, the quote was that the surgery he had earlier in the year was "more aggressive" than previous.

He's only played 83 games and clearly has some major foot issues. Don't like his chances of having a really long career.

It's easy to forget that Darling had a navicular fracture in 2015 and has hardly missed a beat since coming back. Our medical team has been pretty good since Simmo took over.

Wonder if we would’ve taken Swallow instead if GC weren’t around that year.

I think we would have. He is still a solid player who has had injury issues, all of which could have been different at a different club.

GCS have destroyed a few careers so the fact Swallow is still going says something. Being one of there starting midfield too early on hurt his development.

Gaff started his first 4-5 games as a sub from memory and was eased into it (partially because he was skinny as)

The AFL gives out the suspension but I think it has to be OKed by ASADA. Like if it's too lenient they will say. That's my understanding of it.

It may be a similar scenario to the lower leagues.

The matter is heard by the AFL anti doping tribunal. Both parties (Rioli and ASADA) have the right to appeal and have it heard by Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Know whose backyard that video was taken in?

Tell us all how you know, how much worse it is to own the property that Hogan is pinging on and how it makes what he's doing less of an issue by pointing at something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back