Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

* me dead, about three years to the day since my last jury duty finished and I was told now I'd be taken off the roll for three years, and I've got a letter today summoning me again. This is unbelievable. May as well just quit work and be a career jury sitter.

fu** me dead, about three years to the day since my last jury duty finished and I was told now I'd be taken off the roll for three years, and I've got a letter today summoning me again. This is unbelievable. May as well just quit work and be a career jury sitter.

Let’s swap lives like in that movie

One way to help you get over feeling bad about the drought. Central West NSW town of Grenfell about 300km west of Sydney and near Young, had their wheat solos painted reminding them of what the area looks like when its not in drought.

This article in the AFR is about towns in drought areas trying to use art like these silos, or sculpture using old machinery to get people from the city to visit the towns in drought and get a bit of tourism money into the town.

1572933065056.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha gambler dude at work tells me yesterday Finche. Guaranteed Win

It comes about 6th

At the exact time has an 'easy win' multi on the NBA where the last 2 legs fail (the suns come from nowhere to beat the sixers)

All in all he lost a couple hundred

I came out in front though, no outlay / free chicken lunch

Back.jpg

Here’s an excerpt from a book I’m reading at the moment:

7C734F92-51EE-492F-810E-3EE2A7FCC1FB.jpeg
Concentration without insight leads to despair. Insight without concentration leads to delusion.

Hence, we see that despair and delusion are merely two sides of the same coin, and the ability to manifest positive change comes from acceptance that things can and must always change, but it’s our perspective that determines the nature of this change.

Here’s an excerpt from a book I’m reading at the moment:

View attachment 775213
Concentration without insight leads to despair. Insight without concentration leads to delusion.

Hence, we see that despair and delusion are merely two sides of the same coin, and the ability to manifest positive change comes from acceptance that things can and must always change, but it’s our perspective that determines the nature of this change.

1573002887006.png

Drove past the new Aldi on the way to work, which is opening today in Blackwood. Out the front was a lady almost standing in the road with a big sign saying "Support SA Owned Supermarkets"

Ok lady.

Drove past the new Aldi on the way to work, which is opening today in Blackwood. Out the front was a lady almost standing in the road with a big sign saying "Support SA Owned Supermarkets"

Ok lady.

What colour tracksuit did she have on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back