Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Drove past the new Aldi on the way to work, which is opening today in Blackwood. Out the front was a lady almost standing in the road with a big sign saying "Support SA Owned Supermarkets"

Ok lady.
Main Road morning traffic- what a delight courtesy of increasing population and train line. In other news, Cafe 1923 does awesome food and coffee.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
BOTTLEBRUSH: A PLAY IN THREE ACTS

ACT ONE

Behold the bottlebrush! Mighty and magnificent. Radiant full bloom. But, according to my dickhead neighbours, it was responsible for every health issue and ailment in the street. This tree gave people AIDS.

BF1.png

ACT TWO

After two years of complaints by my dickhead neighbours, strata got in touch. Did I mind if they removed the bottlebrush?
“Over my dead body!”
"Oh. We didn't think you'd feel so strongly about it. Can we ask why?"
“Spite.”
But no, if it meant hearing less bottle brush bitching, I was okay for them to cut it down. Except, they didn’t cut it down. They just gave it a trim. This only pissed off my dickhead neighbours even more.

BF2.png

ACT THREE

Last night when I was at work, one of my dickhead neighbours took a chaninsaw to the bottlebrush, lmfao…

BF3.png

RIP BOTTLEBRUSH

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 12.42.58 pm.png

The End.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

ACT ONE

Behold the bottlebrush! Mighty and magnificent. Radiant full bloom. But, according to my dickhead neighbours, it was responsible for every health issue and ailment in the street. This tree gave people AIDS.

View attachment 775272

ACT TWO

After two years of complaints by my dickhead neighbours, strata got in touch. Did I mind if they removed the bottlebrush?
“Over my dead body!”
“Spite.”
But no, if it meant hearing less bottle brush bitching, I was okay for them to cut it down. Except, they didn’t cut it down. They just gave it a trim. This only pissed off my dickhead neighbours even more.

View attachment 775273

ACT THREE

Last night when I was at work, one of my dickhead neighbours took a chaninsaw to the bottlebrush, lmfao…

View attachment 775274

RIP BOTTLEBRUSH

View attachment 775275

The End.

Have you got a green waste verge collection coming up soon, or are those branches just gonna lay there for months?

Lol just saw summarised leaked script for final star wars.

Get ready to have all the originals ruined for good.
PM link?

I love a spoiler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Was the new SW written by the same chuds responsible for Game of Thrones?

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have you got a green waste verge collection coming up soon, or are those branches just gonna lay there for months?

Came this morning. They dumped a whole bunch of s**t into the green bins. It was a real street effort, apparently, lol.

But yeah, those branches were what they couldn't fit into their bins. They'll stay there until the next collection, at least. Coz I ain't picking up s**t!

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Came this morning. They dumped a whole bunch of s**t into the green bins. It was a real street effort, apparently, lol.

But yeah, those branches were what they couldn't fit into their bins. They'll stay there until the next collection, at least. Coz I ain't picking up s**t!

We used to have a tree at the front of our place that annoyed the s**t out of us - not a bottlebrush, but some sort of gum tree that used to drop heaps of fine yellow stuff like those bottlebrush, plus tons of hard pointy gumnuts, plus acres of stringy bark would fall off it, plus it was a favourite roost for noisy ******* crows! We never thought of chopping it down tho.

How about that Download lineup... Lol

i always remember that as a proper metal festival, unless it softened the past decade or so, so weird to see MCR headline. JEW and Deftones are good quality live bands any year, and i like in flames and clutch, but i heard the tickets were 200 bucks D:

ACT ONE

View attachment 775272

ACT TWO

“Over my dead body!”
“Spite.”

View attachment 775273

ACT THREE

View attachment 775274

RIP BOTTLEBRUSH

View attachment 775275

The End.
I wish someoe would cut down our neighbours effing bottlebrush. Fills my pool with s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back