Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Can rule him out coming to North unless we're planning to trade into the first round again.

Heard something or guessing?

It's a strange situation... a couple of journos are starting to buzz about him but it's not like he's added to his arsenal since he was touted as a mid-late second rounder.

Of course, same could be said about people like Brayshaw and Taranto over recent years, they both shot in late.

Heard something or guessing?

It's a strange situation... a couple of journos are starting to buzz about him but it's not like he's added to his arsenal since he was touted as a mid-late second rounder.

Of course, same could be said about people like Brayshaw and Taranto over recent years, they both shot in late.
Just my opinion.

Very suspect timing after I drop him from my top 30 for the first time this year :mad:
Currently listening to the Road to the Draft episode that came out today and Cal just said Kosi's draft range was 35+. Doesn't get much right without his whispers.

Currently listening to the Road to the Draft episode that came out today and Cal just said Kosi's draft range was 35+. Doesn't get much right without his whispers.
Pickett has started being talked up out of the blue to <20 and Gould talked down to >20 (based on his combine results). If Pickett goes before Gould I will eat my hat.

Afternoon all.
I’m drafting for North in the Blues mock draft this year.
Nobody knows their clubs needs better than the rank and file so i thought I’d drop in here to gauge what you guys see as priorities for North this year.
I’m guessing a small forward but keen to hear your thoughts.
Consecutive picks are nice and I’ll be doing my best for North here.
Cheers in advance 👍

Just to interrupt the concerns about us missing out on player X at 26 who was available at 8, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we were aware 26 was a later pick than 8 at the time of the trade.

Agree I feel the current crop would get that, not sold on those that have left understanding that

Afternoon all.
I’m drafting for North in the Blues mock draft this year.
Nobody knows their clubs needs better than the rank and file so i thought I’d drop in here to gauge what you guys see as priorities for North this year.
I’m guessing a small forward but keen to hear your thoughts.
Consecutive picks are nice and I’ll be doing my best for North here.
Cheers in advance 👍

1. Genuine two way running mids
2. Small Forward
3. Key Defender
4. Developing Ruck
Distributing Half Back.

Ideally what we don’t want is half forwards or mids that can’t find the football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Roos,
I have just had my final pick of Bulldogs mock draft.
Selected - Rantall, Pickett, Ralphsmith, and Comben.
What do you think?

I’d be over the moon with that draft. The first two are pretty much exactly what we need, followed by a bit of x-factor in Ralphsmith and a developing ruck/forward in Comben.

I’d be over the moon with that draft. The first two are pretty much exactly what we need, followed by a bit of x-factor in Ralphsmith and a developing ruck/forward in Comben.
I was happy how it turned out. Was looking for a key defender our rebounding defender with 3rd pick but couldn’t knock back Ralphsmith who slid further than I thought. I was looking at Hilder but he went a few picks earlier.

Current players taken

Dylan Willaims
Sam De Koning
Hugo Ralphsmith
Ned Cahill

with the last pick I’m debating between a rebound defender or ruckman. What’s everyone’s preference? I’m pretty open to suggestions of other types of players with the last pick

Current players taken

Dylan Willaims
Sam De Koning
Hugo Ralphsmith
Ned Cahill

with the last pick I’m debating between a rebound defender or ruckman. What’s everyone’s preference? I’m pretty open to suggestions of other types of players with the last pick

We wont be using 5 picks at the draft under any circumstance so pass would be appropriate.

Lystics mock draft

Picks 26 & 27 @ ~57:00

Here is the full breakdown of the podcast mock. The guys thought that up to around mid 30's most of the picks were pretty solid and it became more speculative after that.

1(GC)-Anderson
2(GC)-Rowell
3(MEL)-Young
4(GWS)-Green
5(ADE)-Flanders
6(SYD)-Jackson
7(FRE)-Robertson
8(MEL)-Ash
9(CAR)-Serong
10(FRE)-Gould
11(HAW)-McAsey
12(PA)-D.Stephens