Other Teams
"Goddess"

fb9f732bbec1525ca6075420d1baee1d

Brackets

Cancelled
Nov 7, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Said to have worked his ass off running in the off-season. He has what it takes mentally, now for his fitness to catch up.
"Liam Stocker has had a big off-season, he has worked really hard" - Setterfield.

Dare say this may have played a big part in the timing of his extension.

Not quite seeing what have made some so bullish on his ceiling (as in claims he could be one of our best) but everytime I see him he looks confident or focussed.

Every chance of a 10+ year career at Carlton.

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos

Rosscoe

Cancelled
Sep 28, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Looks like he has made massive strides; looking forward to seeing what he can do next year.

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
awful! but they are having a go at different stuff so go them!

True, but after the Eddie, back to the future, what a let down. Surely they could have touched this up? If they're old enough to have heard of this movie. I've started, someone who knows how to drive a puter can stick Stockers face in.

Stocker.jpg

Last edited:

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
True, but after the Eddie, back to the future, what a let down. Surely they could have touched this up? If they're old enough to have heard of this movie. I've started, someone who knows how to drive a puter can stick Stockers face in.

images
Should be "Lock Stock & Two Smoking Feet".

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Benaly28

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Listen to his interview on the Carlton app has leadership written all over him.Pre season will benefit him big time,has the skills,left or right foot,body already starting to fill out just needs to build his tank can see him overtaking the likes of Dow and LOB.Has X factor.

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Listen to his interview on the Carlton app has leadership written all over him.Pre season will benefit him big time,has the skills,left or right foot,body already starting to fill out just needs to build his tank can see him overtaking the likes of Dow and LOB.Has X factor.
That’s good to hear. Why is he lacking with fitness though? Was he injured?