No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it who said misery loves company , this pic is the moment all hope was dashed , the resignation on every single one of them is palpable View attachment 775549

Loved watching that crowd reaction in the hope the Geelong flogs that were in the men’s bathroom at half time shouting “we’re in the grand final fellas” were amongst them. Special mention to the psychic doofus who then said “we’d better not lose now” to his mates.

I thought of them at that moment we were in front after that goal. What a great feeling it was, and then to come home to see these sullen faced cats fans on the replay was the icing on the cake!

The gws giants adding cooper Cronk to their coaching staff wtf would he know about AFL st Kilda did the same thing with getting billy slater and look what that done It did stuff all seems like a lot of these clubs are desperate trying to find a way to knock off the mighty tigers lord of the jungle and afl

The gws giants adding cooper Cronk to their coaching staff wtf would he know about AFL st Kilda did the same thing with getting billy slater and look what that done It did stuff all seems like a lot of these clubs are desperate trying to find a way to knock off the mighty tigers lord of the jungle and afl

They got him in for Leadership position. Will probably do tackling as well. Not a bad appointment.

This Crow's fan is delusional. Most of the players that the Crows traded or delisted have come out and said what a basket case the club was after the 2017 Granny and the preseason camp.

Tex with zero emotional intelligence didn't have the skills to steady the ship and had to fall on his sword.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Crow's fan is delusional. Most of the players that the Crows traded or delisted have come out and said what a basket case the club was after the 2017 Granny and the preseason camp.

Tex with zero emotional intelligence didn't have the skills to steady the ship and had to fall on his sword.

1573097715737.png

Ha ha just read Liam stocker has resigned to the spoon for a further 2 years maybe he is trying to make up for a s**t trade and hoping he delivers 😂
I wanted to laugh when i read they were fined 10k for breach of drug code until i kept reading and we were fined $2500

I wanted to laugh when i read they were fined 10k for breach of drug code until i kept reading and we were fined $2500
How the * are we supposed to keep tabs on blokes after winning a flag,....

they would be celebrating for days on end!

:D

Blues fans devastated at the possibility of sos leaving, fmd like he has put a premiership list together , these campaigners are delusional .
Him and dodoro have this Svengali like following that goes beyond rational thinking with results that have produced SFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back