JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Not sure if it's been said already (haven't read every page) but I think Pickett could be another player like this.
Maybe...just reckon MP is a tad off/rusty/unfit with the AFL game pace to really impact a game like Shedda...I reckon prolly with a full pre-season and a few more games under his belt we will get to see the real MP game...maybe cleaner and sharper with the ball delivery...
One thing's for sure MP is very comfortable on the Footy field and even more so in a very good side, makes me think their is more to come!

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't care if other teams don't rate or pay him attention. Do care we drafted him & at RFC he's highly valued in many ways. Me I've always loved him. Sure had his down games or made errors, but you can always see him thinking how to best help the team & is very good in the clinches & the outside....Mr versatile
Here Here TJ.
Sheds is one of my all time favorites.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Has many highlights But this is #1.
The beauty of that instant reaction to where the ball is...then a deft toe poke of the ball that magically goes up in the air to the running Caddy's outstretched waiting hands...then...
bang.gif
laughing.gif

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
17GF 3:27 4th Q

He brilliantly roves a ball off a pack, does a sweet lookaway handball that could have hit either Castagna or Prestia running, but Castagna takes it to give it to Dusty who does equally as good as Edwards to make the play count and hits the running Prestia who has a shot at goal (unfortunately he missed the goal, but it was brilliant play)
giphy.gif

Back