Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Position, position, position.
There's gotta be a gag there about Zones or Zoning off but my bonce has bottomed out and all I can think of are Pikeys and caravans. Sure, I like dags.

arden station

Cancelled
May 3, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brad Scott slagging aside, I'm curious what we did focus on during the 2018-19 preseason.
From the back 50 - run, handball, short kick and change the angles as many times as possible before exiting? Looked pretty good against the witches hats although when even they forced a few turnovers the signs were ominous.

EIpdP-eWoAAIHPu

He has the Bud Fox look down pat.

image.jpg

Another well known Father Son combo.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brad's take on how 6-6-6 would pan out.

Its funny - he was instrumental in getting that rule change, and it how it would play out in reality completely blindsided him.

He was also instrumental in getting the salary cap banking change in place, because he thought would allow him to make godfather offers to gun midfielders.

That didn't work out as planned either.

He's a perfect fit for the AFL hey.

The 6-6-6 rule changes were intended to increase scoring. In fact, scoring decreased. So, yup. Perfect fit for AFL and destined for Head of Football Operations in 2-3 years time. God help us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The original official North site had a forum that was 40% dedicated to slagging off Shane Clayton and Stuey Cochrane. It was a shocker at times!!
His best friend at the time tried to sell me a youth bible and get me to join their church group. I knew it was his best friend because I was wearing a North jumper and he mentioned him. I was sitting down in a park eating my sandwich. Like all religious people, they were overly nice and pushy. After 20 mins they left but were sure to leave me a copy of their bible.

All I remember thinking afterwards was "******* Cochrane. That was his fault"

I beat Shannon Watt to death via the internet on several occasions.

Could never work out what JYD was doing there.
I remember MC'ing a function of Northerners with JYD who set each table a task. Pick this weeks team. He listed the eligible players and who we were playing against. I'm guessing there were about 6 tables who then had to talk to their team and answer a few questions from JYD - why is this player not in; if you choose this player who will play on this one; etc etc. Not one of the tables selected Watt in their teams - it was at a time when we all thought he must have had pics of JYD in a compromising position as Watt was never dropped. JYD increasingly cracked the shits as the night progressed and he realised not one person there rated Watt at the time. Talk about spaghetti lips.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was that the gasometer wing/ searching kangaroo forum ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah mate this was www.roos.com.au - it was the actual official site of the club. It seems unbelievable now that there'd be any sort of unmoderated forum on a club site, but there it was. The internet was like the wild west back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back