Drug Code Breach by Blues, Tigers, Demons and Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Says the guy who posts "willie Rioli' in a thread about Richmond, Melbourne, Carlton and Western Bulldogs. The only muppet here is you, mate.

I just respond to Richmond supporters wrong/deliberately misleading posts across multiple threads.

This is a forum for posting and discussion, I certainly don't need to be 'dealt with' by you. If you don't like my posts, you have two options. Ignore list or report my post if you feel that they are outside of BF rules (they aren't).

Richmond has been fined 3 times in the last 2 years for non-compliance with ASADA. That's just a fact. It's also sloppy administration.
#rentfree

I'm happy for this to be a common occurrence if it means more tiger premierships.

This is like the 3rd time Richmond have been fined for non-compliance. Previously they had been fined for not notifying ASADA of a cancelled training session and also for failure to update player addresses.

Granted, this is hardly a big deal, but for a club whose administration is lauded for dragging it out of the abyss these constant oversights come across as disorganised and a little messy by the footy department.
I read that it's the players responsibility to provide the updates, but that the club pays the penalty.
This was in one of the articles.

You're right it's hardly a big deal, but pretty easy to clean up, just tidy these loose ends and make sure players know their obligations. You'd hate for a bunch of little things to add up and result in a larger punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only conclusion to reach here is that the Richmond football club have some sort of off season doping program.
* I hope its never revealed that, that's the case.

You'd think if you're part of a premiership winning team you'd do everything to not put a spotlight on your club. Can't be too hard to report your whereabouts.

When do you think the bulk of strength and conditioning work is done?

Out of Comp testing is the most important time to test.

If you are an athlete, you could take a 3 month course of HGH or steroids during your off season. Do all your pre season training with increased recovery/endurance from PED's then reap the benefits all season long.
James Hird likes this

Carlton players are pooncey little private school dweebs, I doubt any of them are cool enough to do drugs. I also highly doubt anyone would want to give them drugs.

ASADA should know this and rule them out of any suspicion by default.

Last edited:
The teams have breached the code, they were fined accordingly as per the code policy. End of story.

But the nufftys will try and get some sort of mileage out of it. Can't stop nufftys being nufftys.

That's pretty cr*ppy by Richmond. Yeah, OK, it's only the final 'dot the I and cross the T' - but if you want to be in a premier sporting competition you need to do this stuff.

If the players don't want to do this, well, they can't play. Yes, it's intrusive, yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it means going away for a weekend with your mates on 5-minutes notice is a bit more difficult. You don't have to do it - your choice. But if you want to play for a club in the AFL - just fix it.

Yep, we're meant to believe that hacks like Grimes and Lambert suddenly became guns because Dimma (also a proven hack) "made footy fun".

Turn it up.

They just learned off the other mob with a silly sash jumper and a Sheedy connection.

How to do it right.

AFL happy to look other way as the Tiger bandwagon emerges from the woodwork with their $$$$$$$$ in hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back