List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

What should we be looking forward to and expect do you think?

Ben Brown will miss the train to the round 1 match, Amarfio will fill in as a late replacement, and kick 12 on debut from full forward.

Good signing. Anyone that knows me well enough knows how much I've wanted Ben Amarfio as the new CEO of North for years now.

Meh, I knew he was destined for the C.E.O job when my son got a selfie with JB 6 years ago at a Stars Renegades game and Ben was next to him with a North jumper on.

20191107_204702.jpg

Good signing. Anyone that knows me well enough knows how much I've wanted Ben Amarfio as the new CEO of North for years now.
In fairness, Armafio wasn't the only potential future candidate you mentioned that night in 2012 at the Peel, but I'm happy to verify you were in his corner 👍

He certainly has presence. Hopefully he inspires all at the club to greater things. We need a strong leader who can align and motivate all.

I was hesitant initially but we’ve been down the ‘nice guy’ CEO track and perhaps now is the time to change the personality type up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** off Browne you germ.
The Eye is only reporting what those jerkoffs at AFL House want.

It is up to those at the club to do the right thing and tell the AFL to go and get ****ed.

The question is, do those currently in a position of power at the club want to do the right thing? :stern look

The Eye is only reporting what those jerkoffs at AFL House want.

It is up to those at the club to do the right thing and tell the AFL to go and get f’ed.

The question is, do those currently in a position of power at the club want to do the right thing? :stern look
I'm sworn to secrecy on the finer details of this, but the AFL have already threatened one such individual who has pushed back against the AFL's map agenda.

I'm sworn to secrecy on the finer details of this, but the AFL have already threatened one such individual who has pushed back against the AFL's map agenda.
Sworn to secrecy? What? You're worried it will sully your honour?

Wasn't Browne the little germ that completely fudged the Tom Papley to North financial figures to make us look worse. I don't why he is still being posted on this board, his agenda is pretty clear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back