Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, I have the image of Shannon paddling the ball to the boundary etched in to my brain.

..............alongside the memory of him getting rag dolled by opposition forwards in one on one contests.

How many times did we play him and Spud as "key position defenders" against Brown and Bradshaw?

He looks like some Chechen guerilla commander, giving an interview up in the snowy woods, who says "When the Russians leave my country, I wish to go home to my wife and daughters, until then I must keep killing Russians."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember rd. 1 2001 ?

We had injuries and played a young side v all-conquering *scum MCG night game.
Watt at on stage leapt up in front of Lloyd who grabbed the neck of his jumper from behind, pulled him down backwards and caused him to smash his head on the ground. He lost consciousness and had a seizure Punt rd. end fwd. pocket.

Alot of admiration for Shannon post that and nothing but hatred for *Lloyd.
I was about to post this exact story. I recall it exactly as you described it. Sickening.

And Lloyd showed zero respect or concern.

And if I recall that might have been the same game where Michael Long had a couple of frees or marks about 40m out. He stalls till Lloyd is standing along side then fakes cramps to let Lloyd take the set shots, which of course he nailed. *in' cheats. Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back