Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Status
Not open for further replies.
A3DCC65D-CF66-4534-8A16-AA29C52A2122.jpeg

Yes Prince Andrew will allegedly assault a young girl in revenge.

Apart from the pictures, the testimonies, the phone calls etc. there is zero evidence!

Tredz

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2011
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Woman gets up in a blind guys face and berates him for having a guide dog!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...g/news-story/6b912f605627c9748b43c3a94bf99cd4

Several years ago I was a full time carer for my elderly and frail mother. She wanted to go to the local shopping centre so I took her - unfortunately all the disable parking spots were taken so I parked (with a disable parking tag clearly displayed) in a "Parents with prams" spot. After getting my mother out of the car and into her wheelchair some woman comes up to me and tells me "these spots a for mothers you douche - go park in your own f&*King spots"! Poor mother broke down crying and just wanted to go home - never went back to a shopping centre again.

World has officially gone mad!

Last edited:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...g/news-story/6b912f605627c9748b43c3a94bf99cd4

Several years ago I was a full time carer for my elderly and frail mother. She wanted to go to the local shopping centre so I took her - unfortunately all the disable parking spots were taken so I parked in a "Parents with prams" spot. After getting my mother out of the car and into her wheelchair some woman comes up to me and tells me "these spots a for mothers you douche - go park in your own f&*King spots"! Poor mother broke down crying and just wanted to go home - never went back to a shopping centre again.

People are campaigners and always have been.

FINALLY! Not that fussed what it tastes like. It’s the bloody principle of the thing Just has time to race in for a take-away, the PL facility looks *incredible*. Wouldn’t be out of place in Marrickville

Also, my Norwood/Crows brother is going to have it poured down his throat tonight.View attachment 776316

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 66
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
FINALLY! Not that fussed what it tastes like. It’s the bloody principle of the thing Just has time to race in for a take-away, the PL facility looks *incredible*. Wouldn’t be out of place in Marrickville

Also, my Norwood/Crows brother is going to have it poured down his throat tonight.View attachment 776316

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Jesus, is that table big enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, is that table big enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my folks have 19 people coming over for dinner tonight. important disclaimer: it's not a Crows fan club.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

Several years ago I was a full time carer for my elderly and frail mother. She wanted to go to the local shopping centre so I took her - unfortunately all the disable parking spots were taken so I parked (with a disable parking tag clearly displayed) in a "Parents with prams" spot. After getting my mother out of the car and into her wheelchair some woman comes up to me and tells me "these spots a for mothers you douche - go park in your own f&*King spots"! Poor mother broke down crying and just wanted to go home - never went back to a shopping centre again.

Fun fact; unlike actual disabled car parks, anyone can park in the Seniors or Pram car parks and there's no enforceable law so go crazy

Fun fact; unlike actual disabled car parks, anyone can park in the Seniors or Pram car parks and there's no enforceable law so go crazy

1573199362717.png

*Parking Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back