Podcast 2019 Season Review (Richmond Tiger Talk)

nick1408

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2010
Why?
AFL Club
Richmond
I know the Richmond TT guys are not on here as often anymore but their latest episode reviewing the 2019 season was fantastic. I really liked what they had to say about Ross Lyon and their judgement of the potential board appointments was fairly astute.

Really worth a listen if you have a spare half an hour.

(p.s. I am not Nick from the podcast. I have been accused of this a few times but I cannot speak so eloquently without swearing like Tiger71 )

I know the Richmond TT guys are not on here as often anymore but their latest episode reviewing the 2019 season was fantastic. I really liked what they had to say about Ross Lyon and their judgement of the potential board appointments was fairly astute.

(p.s. I am not Nick from the podcast. I have been accused of this a few times but I cannot speak so eloquently without swearing like Tiger71 )
Hi Nick, loved your podcast ;)

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen

i had a listen yesterday and a few good chuckles along the way. definitely worth giving it a shot

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
clapping.gif

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Really enjoyed this podcast, I knew something was up when the old intro music started playing. Almost as if we’d never won in 2017...

I thought they did a great job keeping it straight, I imagine there must have been a few takes and edits.

”You know I’m not a fan of Ross Lyon’s overly defensive game plan”... Gold

Great work fellas. What could have been. Going back to the years where October and November were more exciting than September. A horrifying snapshot of what might have been......

Absolut Tigers

Senior List
Sep 29, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I really loved this dystopian podcast. It certainly made me appreciate the fine line between success and failure. Does that mean we weren't as far from winning a flag in years gone past e.g 1995 made a prelim and maybe if Northey stayed things might have been different

Richmond TT

Senior List
Mar 29, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks Lads!

It was awesome fun, the only problem is that since then we've got so many other awesome suggestions for dystopian realities (Alex Rance as a defensive forward) that we could have included.

-Andy (the one from the podcast)

Back