Universal Love BF suns get together

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Hey peeps with my move to the coast officially signed off the family will be heading to live at our Mermaid Beach property in late January.
as I haven’t lived in the coast for a long time I am thinking of having a little get together at the Mermaid Beach bowls club. I would love to start my circle of friends with like minded Suns fans so will be looking for those interested to let me know and I will PM you a date and time.

I will also put a couple of pineapples across the bar to get us started.

Thoughts?

Hey peeps with my move to the coast officially signed off the family will be heading to live at our Mermaid Beach property in late January.
as I haven’t lived in the coast for a long time I am thinking of having a little get together at the Mermaid Beach bowls club. I would love to start my circle of friends with like minded Suns fans so will be looking for those interested to let me know and I will PM you a date and time.

I will also put a couple of pineapples across the bar to get us started.

Thoughts?

Happy to catch up with you for a beer when I’m up at Metricon next year for the 3 games I’m heading up for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Iva sounds good count me in what a great thing to look forward to, moving to Mermaid

let us know time and place, the first two pineapples will be gone in 10 minutes

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Iva sounds good count me in what a great thing to look forward to moving to mermaid

let us know time and place, the first two pineapples will be gone in 10 minutes
Awesome, happy to put another couple of $$ on the bar mate

would be great if we can get some more regular posters to come along, worth it just to see Boddsy get in a fight :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back