Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Possibly a silly question, but have you seen a game at Goodison Park?
Nah never been to England, only time i saw Everton live was when they came out here for a pre season tour, i'm just a TV viewer and watch most games when not on in the middle of the damn night. 2am starts now that England have pissed off daylight savings for a few months.

6ixesAND7evens

*knows the Secret of Monkey Island*
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wichita State Shockers
Nah never been to England, only time i saw Everton live was when they came out here for a pre season tour, i'm just a TV viewer and watch most games when not on in the middle of the damn night. 2am starts now that England have pissed off daylight savings for a few months.
I’ve never seen a game live, it’s on my bucket list to go watch a premier league game someday

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Possibly a silly question, but have you seen a game at Goodison Park?
Not a silly question as the distance is a problem.
I have seen two games at Goodison and only one at Anfield.
Up to leaving Liverpool at ten years of age my dad played on a Saturday and couldn't take me and the rest of his, and mum's, family were Blues.
I saw England play Poland at Goodison in 1966, I googled and found out it was 1-1, and an uncle took me to see Everton to play someone in a 0-0.
The only time I got to Anfield was a League Cup game against Burnley in 1994, 2-0 with Fowler and Scales scoring.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I’ve never seen a game live, it’s on my bucket list to go watch a premier league game someday
I'll get over there one day and going to see Everton is high up on that bucket list then go visit the place where my grandfather hid from Hitler's army to avoid being recruited.

So you call her out for s**t posting and won't elaborate?
Its becoming standard for you.
You dont excite me anymore, I'm over you, i think we need to break up. Bye.

I already know what she’ll say. She say all the Laura Ingrahan, Tami Lahren, Candace Owens bullshit. Don’t need to waste my time to confirm it. Perhaps you need to bring something to the table worthy of discussion other than this fringe right wing crap.

6ixesAND7evens

Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wichita State Shockers
Not a silly question as the distance is a problem.
I have seen two games at Goodison and only one at Anfield.
Up to leaving Liverpool at ten years of age my dad played on a Saturday and couldn't take me and the rest of his, and mum's, family were Blues.
I saw England play Poland at Goodison in 1966, I googled and found out it was 1-1, and an uncle took me to see Everton to play someone in a 0-0.
The only time I got to Anfield was a League Cup game against Burnley in 1994, 2-0 with Fowler and Scales scoring.
That’s fantastic, I don’t actually follow Liverpool but I’d love to go to Anfield. Some of the best games I’ve ever watched involved Liverpool and i was always a fan of Stevie G, even read his book which I really enjoyed.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Went to the G when Liverpool played Victory, the game was ordinary but the song and the G being a sea of Red was extraordinary... got to go with the old man as well.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
That’s fantastic, I don’t actually follow Liverpool but I’d love to go to Anfield. Some of the best games I’ve ever watched involved Liverpool and i was always a fan of Stevie G, even read his book which I really enjoyed.
Anfield, Goodison, Old Trafford, Villa Park etc would all be worth a visit.
We did the Anfield tour in '94.

6ixesAND7evens

Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wichita State Shockers
I'll get over there one day and going to see Everton is high up on that bucket list then go visit the place where my grandfather hid from Hitler's army to avoid being recruited.
My mate who follows your boys went to a few games when he was living in England. He even got to sit up Gwladys Street end. Hope you get there sometime soon enough.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I already know what she’ll say. She say all the Laura Ingrahan, Tami Lahren, Candace Owens bullshit. Don’t need to waste my time to confirm it. Perhaps you need to bring something to the table worthy of discussion other than this fringe right wing crap.
You realy have no idea what I'm talking about do you. I haven't heard her mention politics or Tump in any video I've watched. What she has in common with the three above is beyond me.

You realy have no idea what I'm talking about do you. I haven't heard her mention politics or Tump in any video I've watched. What she has in common with the three above is beyond me.

so you watch her YouTube channel for beauty tips then? Baz.

It’s not the point though. The guys life is in danger and that of his family. You can’t deny trump does dog whistle to a hard core extremist element in his base. Wouldn’t take much for someone to try and take things into their own hands - especially when don jr tweets his name

i think all the parties over there are dog whistling to their hard core elements. The moment this guy colluded with Schiff he should of known he was taking a risk. He’s no whistle blower and very soon won’t be referred to as such by everyone bar a Democrat supporter.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
My mate who follows your boys went to a few games when he was living in England. He even got to sit up Gwladys Street end. Hope you get there sometime soon enough.
It's amazing how close the grounds are...
1573208842772.png

i think all the parties over there are dog whistling to their hard core elements. The moment this guy colluded with Schiff he should of known he was taking a risk. He’s no whistle blower and very soon won’t be referred to as such by everyone bar a Democrat supporter.

disagree there. Basically everything he said has been confirmed by the officials involved. Not sure why you’d dismiss that.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
We're screwed mate, unless they get rid of Silva and get someone who can gel the squad and get them performing to a better level than they currently are....

then relegation is a real possibility i'm afraid.

After our next 2 matches which we must get 6 points ( southampton and norwich ) , it's a horror show up to christmas, our games are Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

manure should be a win

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Geez I knew they were close but didn’t realise exactly how close. Is it true Everton originally played at Anfield?
Absolutely, in 1892 there was a dispute over rent and John Houlding was left with Anfield but no team.
Recruited a team of Scotsmen and LFC was born... playing in Blue and White!!!

6ixesAND7evens

Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wichita State Shockers
Absolutely, in 1892 there was a dispute over rent and John Houlding was left with Anfield but no team.
Recruited a team of Scotsmen and LFC was born... playing in Blue and White!!!

Thats an amazing factoid. When did they switch to Red? I assume Everton were always blue?

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
so you watch her YouTube channel for beauty tips then? Baz.
What the * you on about? Are you incapable of discussing the actual topic on hand. You obviously never heard of her until I posted it, then just to have your usual dig at me posted some irrelevant crap about three women who have no conection with her in any way.
Pure trolling on your behalf, and it was a massive fail.

What the fu** you on about? Are you incapable of discussing the actual topic on hand. You obviously never heard of her until I pisted it, then just to have your usual dig at me posted some irrelevant crap about three women who have no conection with her in any way.
Pure trolling on your behalf, and it was a massive fail.

why did you post about a maga supporting transexual baz? One that’s got form rocking up to anti trump protests wearing a maga hat to provoke a response?

yeah your intentions are clear to me. It’s a waste of time even trying to engage with this level of bullshit

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
why did you post about a maga supporting transexual baz? One that’s got form rocking up to anti trump protests wearing a maga hat to provoke a response?

yeah your intentions are clear to me. It’s a waste of time even trying to engage with this level of bullshit
My post had nothing to do with Trump. Her videos dont even mention him.
She's a trans anti-activist, despised by the trans activist community.
Shes great viewing, but then i guess she's not the same type of trans that you normally follow on video.

Agree, no point engaging with your bullshit.

My post had nothing to do with Trump. Her videos dont even mention him.
She's a trans anti-activist, despised by the trans activist community.
Shes great viewing, but then i guess she's not the same type of trans that you normally follow on video.

Agree, no point engaging with your bullshit.

MAGA anti black lives matter activist. Pretty vocal on Twitter about her views baz. But you didn’t know any of this before you posted about her. Sure.

adios amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back