Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey edgie here's your new local candidate.

View attachment 776425

Would get my vote!

A mate who works for council told me about their blacklist - they literally have a list of people unsuitable for council jobs. Some of them are on there simply for having contrary opinions on social media. Imagine the apple cart being so precious! There's a reason the old BHill establishment is still referred as the Kremlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason, our store is held in regard by the big bosses. F@%k knows why. It's a raging shitshow. Then again, they're not exposed to the daily clusterf@%kery like we are. The stupid is exhausting and exasperating.

Anyway, the state manager and her #2 brought along some Big Kahunas from National HQ today. Our bosses were taking them on a tour while nearby one of the new security guards was keeping a close eye on one of our regular shoplifters.

These new security guards are the worst. Beyond obvious. They stand a few feet away and just stare at you. They even keep an eye on store employees. Dunno if they want to bone me or bust me.

The regular shoplifter spotted security almost straight away. Eventually, he got jack of being followed. And went ballistic.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME, CAMPAIGNER! I'M NOT STEALING s**t!! F@%KOFF YA DOG MUTT!!!"

Then he spotted the stunned bosses looking at him.

"WHAT THE F@%K ARE YOU CAMPAIGNERS LOOKING AT!!!???"

He pegged his Pringles at them. The tube whizzed past one of the Big Kahunas' ear and smashed into the yoghurt on the dairy fridge. That pretty much ended the visit coz the bigwigs got the f@%k outta Dodge after that.

LIZBEFF REPRESENT FARKEN

Anyone here see Eyehategod tonight? Pretty poor turnout, ******* awesome show though.

On in Melbourne this weekend and I can’t go. Every single time I miss them.

One of the bands I have to see before I die

Anyone here see Eyehategod tonight? Pretty poor turnout, ******* awesome show though.

Nah, thought about it but too much other stuff I want to go to instead, namely Uncle Acid and Maiden.

Was Jimmy Bower on guitar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time next week Ill be exploring Tokyo.

First time overseas, fair to say the nerves are starting to kick in.

Handy travel tip(s) - if you don't speak Japanese - print out the address(s) of where you'll be staying and keep it with you. If you get lost you can always show it to someone or hand to a taxi driver to get you home. Also, I'd always purchased about $100 worth of little clip-on koala's and other small souvenirs (Adelaide Souvenir Wholesalers - 113 Mullers Rd Hamstead Gardens was the cheapest place to buy them) and handed them out like candy to anyone who helped me. Always appreciated. If you need to ask someone for assistance I tended to approach a younger person (kids and teenagers), a lot speak decent english and whilst a little shy to begin with really enjoy being able to practice with an actual english speaking person. Japanese are very polite and accommodating and appreciate the same in return. Check out Akihabara if you like electronics, toys etc. If on your own stay away from bars etc in the Roppongi district - not sure what its like now but several years ago (early 2000's) was dominated by the Yakuza (Japanese mafia). Otherwise, you'll be fine - just enjoy the experience.

I’ve only been to Tokyo for work but it’s probably the easiest city you could ever travel to. There’s *load if people but everything is clean and nice.

My only tips are that food at random holes in a train station wall aren't all that different to top quality restaurants and if you have a mental compass you can walk anywhere underground.

Lol raman

Lol raman

Lol I clicked that one too. That and the damn one with the pic of bec twiggley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back