No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree there. Basically everything he said has been confirmed by the officials involved. Not sure why you’d dismiss that.

i think we hold our breath until the open court next week. This guy isn’t a whistle blower. I’ll go as far as this. Even if Trump had done anything wrong, Schiff has screwed the pooch on it. This impeachment has been 3 years “in the making”.
(side note, watching my favorite home and away win this season v port with everyone missing. Balta just cut the ball off in the first giving Caddy his second goal. Wank worthy).

i think we hold our breath until the open court next week. This guy isn’t a whistle blower. I’ll go as far as this. Even if Trump had done anything wrong, Schiff has screwed the pooch on it. This impeachment has been 3 years “in the making”.
(side note, watching my favorite home and away win this season v port with everyone missing. Balta just cut the ball off in the first giving Caddy his second goal. Wank worthy).

lol. Nice post that had some swing and leg cutter in the one delivery. Peach of pill that.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
That's the good news in that if The Donald starts WW3, which was supposed to happen in his first year, Richmond will be the last ever premiers!!

That's the good news in that if The Donald starts WW3, which was supposed to happen in his first year, Richmond will be the last ever premiers!!

he’s been played like a fiddle. Hats off to Putin hasn’t needed to start any more violence. Trump gave up Syria, tore up the Iran deal, started a global trade war and sucked off North Korea. Pretty impressive three year run that. Now wants to get out of nato. Gets a second term and you’ll get a war.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
T20 cricket can be more lopsided than 50-over ODIs.
And they said ODIs were finished.
The top four Pakistani batsmen made a grand total of 28 runs.

Last edited:

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The problem for the Democrats is that there is no outstanding candidate.
No one remotely close to Clinton in 1992 or Obama in 2008.
No one in the ballpark.
All the while, Donald Trump is amassing $150 million per quarter in funds.
A vast campaign war chest, he will use the advertising to destroy the eventual Democrat nominee.
Remember, Obama was hugely popular by comparison, he lost the Senate majority.
Biden's teeth almost fell out lel

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
The problem for the Democrats is that there is no outstanding candidate.
No one remotely close to Clinton in 1992 or Obama in 2008.
No one in the ballpark.
All the while, Donald Trump is amassing $150 million per quarter in funds.
A vast campaign war chest, he will use the advertising to destroy the eventual Democrat nominee.
Remember, Obama was hugely popular by comparison, he lost the Senate majority.
Biden's teeth almost fell out lel
Haha, thats funny. Poor 'ol bugger, I shouldnt make fun of the elderly because I'll sound like a millennial.

And to think he'll probably go though by default because the others are more incompetent.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2016
The Wall
AFL Club
Richmond
Is it? If football was full of gays it would be somewhat unusual for a footballer not to notice it.

I assumed she was referring to her time in the sport.

Even if its a weird statement im not sure if Court deserves to be bagged over it

United might too
If footballers were mostly gay, then that would be the norm and we wouldn't be commenting on it.

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
She's never told people to attend her Church.
She's never dictated her views to other people.
She has expressed her own viewpoint, that is all.
Everyone makes their own decisions in life.
We all have different viewpoints and we don't all necessarily agree.
The fact is she has 64 Slam titles and Tennis Australia is snubbing her compared to Rod Laver.
They pretend she is persona non grata.

Last edited:

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mike Bloomberg might run as a Democrat candidate.
But again, he is 77 years old.
He has a personal fortune of $70 billion AUD.
Warren and Sanders criticise him as a figure of the establishment, business as usual.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
1573222704120.png

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club