No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Blues board. Haven't had a good laugh as this for a while. No wonder they struggle to get away from 'the boys club' with this mentality.

"Take a step back. What are we? What are we if not the people who have made the club? Who bled for it? Do we not identify with THEM? Isn’t that who we are?

Do loyal foot soldiers deserve respect? Like all people do. But the Silvagni family? Especially so. I bawled my eyes out at Stephens 300th. And again at his last game. I nothing short of weeped when his son ran out for the first time.

Doesn’t Stephen deserve more than have potential recruits be brought to the club without his knowledge? Like anyone in that role would deserve more. But fu**. It’s an insult. Whether you like it or not he IS a lot more than List Manager to us.

He IS us. We ARE him.

Show him some God Damned ******* RESPECT. Else you don’t respect ME. You don’t respect US. You dont respect what we stand for.

Do NOT tear down the walls by burning the wood from which it has been made. Do NOT. You will NOT. Not on my ******* watch. Not this day. Not this time.

He’s Stephen God Damn ******* Silvagni campaigner. Show him some RESPECT.

"

From the Blues board. Haven't had a good laugh as this for a while. No wonder they struggle to get away from 'the boys club' with this mentality.

"Take a step back. What are we? What are we if not the people who have made the club? Who bled for it? Do we not identify with THEM? Isn’t that who we are?

Do loyal foot soldiers deserve respect? Like all people do. But the Silvagni family? Especially so. I bawled my eyes out at Stephens 300th. And again at his last game. I nothing short of weeped when his son ran out for the first time.

Doesn’t Stephen deserve more than have potential recruits be brought to the club without his knowledge? Like anyone in that role would deserve more. But fu**. It’s an insult. Whether you like it or not he IS a lot more than List Manager to us.

He IS us. We ARE him.

Show him some God Damned ******* RESPECT. Else you don’t respect ME. You don’t respect US. You dont respect what we stand for.

Do NOT tear down the walls by burning the wood from which it has been made. Do NOT. You will NOT. Not on my ******* watch. Not this day. Not this time.

"

So SOS posts on the boards. Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Former players Alastair Clarkson and John Longmire turned down approaches to coach the Roos. Picture: AFL Photos
467908_ll.jpg

The questions had to be asked. All said no, despite telephone number financial incentives. Just as big-name players like Dustin Martin, Josh Kelly, Jordan De Goey and others had done. Tom Lynch wouldn't even take a phone call.

LOL...mind you, reading anything from DB is like going to a $5 clairvoyance.

He IS us. We ARE him.

"

obviously poster few short of a six pack

I’m a bit confused, I know adelaid are playing at home against Sydney in round 1 but why would they be favourites? What’s happened at Sydney?
Their best player gets around in one of these nowdays.
1573251865231.png

Former players Alastair Clarkson and John Longmire turned down approaches to coach the Roos. Picture: AFL Photos
467908_ll.jpg

The questions had to be asked. All said no, despite telephone number financial incentives. Just as big-name players like Dustin Martin, Josh Kelly, Jordan De Goey and others had done. Tom Lynch wouldn't even take a phone call.

LOL...mind you, reading anything from DB is like going to a $5 clairvoyance.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He IS us. We ARE him.

"
hysterical laughter.gif

He IS us. We ARE him.

"
giphy-13.gif

Just be perennial bottom 4.

He IS us. We ARE him.

"

tbf walsh is a jet

i wonder how much upside he has

dont ask carlton fans but they go nuts
To be honest.Every top 10 draftee after Dusty has been vanilla.

He IS us. We ARE him.

"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In late May after removing Scott, North Melbourne ordered a football department review, conducted by then-Roos board member Brian Walsh, ex-director Glenn Archer and former KPMG chairman Peter Nash.

Even as that review was unfolding, Archer, who had recently stepped off the North board, and Buckley instigated approaches and offers to ex-North players and recent premiership coaches in Adam Simpson, Alastair Clarkson and John Longmire.

In late May after removing Scott, North Melbourne ordered a football department review, conducted by then-Roos board member Brian Walsh, ex-director Glenn Archer and former KPMG chairman Peter Nash.

Even as that review was unfolding, Archer, who had recently stepped off the North board, and Buckley instigated approaches and offers to ex-North players and recent premiership coaches in Adam Simpson, Alastair Clarkson and John Longmire.

Be soul destroying supporting that club.

He IS us. We ARE him.

"

very kool aid post, how would the spooners reacted to a druggie scenario

Be soul destroying supporting that club.
And stay away from Tassie...That State deserves it's own home grown side and not be grafted onto some AFL Frankenstein amalgam of a financially haemorrhaging side like North...send North back up to the GCS...

He IS us. We ARE him.

"

Looks like they are still in 'club great will deliver us to the promised land' mode.

I genuinely thought they were further progressed than that.

I guess that puts them at the start of the gieschen era. The land of the false dawn. It seems like such a long time ago that they were a powerhouse and had some swagger. I'm not going to cry for a club with 16 premierships, so * em! They can learn the hard way.

Looks like they are still in 'club great will deliver us to the promised land' mode.

I genuinely thought they were further progressed than that.

I guess that puts them at the start of the gieschen era. The land of the false dawn. It seems like such a long time ago that they were a powerhouse and had some swagger. I'm not going to cry for a club with 16 premierships, so fu** em! They can learn the hard way.
The arrogance of their supporters was next level when we were s**t and they were a powerhouse
What pissed me off the most is that they bought
Players to win them flags not draft, develop kids
Brown paper bags are gone , salary cap rorting
Tells me they wanted the ultimate success at any cost, hope they are s**t for many more years.

The arrogance of their supporters was next level when we were s**t and they were a powerhouse
What pissed me off the most is that they bought
Players to win them flags not draft, develop kids
Brown paper bags are gone , salary cap rorting
Tells me they wanted the ultimate success at any cost, hope they are s**t for many more years.

the cheats came bottom four (again) and are acting like they are sure fired bet of being good next season

sounds like chicken counting to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back