Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning that would be like opening a Wonka Bar and finding the Golden Ticket.
This. Imagine actually going to the Whitehouse to personally meet the POTUS... it'd be my proudest moment since graduating from Swinburne TAFE Wantirna. Starting to get emotional here m8...

This. Imagine actually going to the Whitehouse to personally meet the POTUS... it'd be my proudest moment since graduating from Swinburne TAFE Wantirna. Starting to get emotional here m8...

Yes I'm not convinced I'd be able to make it through the ceremony without fainting in disbelief.

Meeting the Great Man, Melania, Ivanka, DJT jr, and the other members of the family. I'd take a number4 Richmond jumper and, you know, try and get young Barron onboard the Tiger train.

Still, if you don't win this time around, you have 5 more years to get your rap act right.:thumbsu:

Screaming TDS at every criticism of Trump is tired, lazy and it negates the need for people to actual try and defend his policies.
but that is not what I do Gough and you know that, I don't take you as a bad-faith interlocutor, you should extend me credit for being good-faith. There is a material difference to good nature droll posts that skirt boundaries to the verb trolling adverb, when one can clearly appreciate I have those posts interspersed with rigour.

As Jan ullrich said 'if you can't add two plus two together I can't help you' (that was generic rhetoric not a pointed smart arse aside to you G

Holy crap, I hope he accepts entrants from Australia. I don't mean to brag, but I tend to dabble in the raps. I'll write out a fire 16 bar verse later on and share it here. It'll be like feeding caviar to pigs mind you, but f it!

Make sure you include the usual, and try to find something that rhymes with Libtard, and dont forget to mention how triggered you'll make the people with TDS.

Harry O? Or was that his speech for fourth place acceptance at Copeland trophy, in hindsight, 'twas meta

evo

You know Trump himself has acknowledged walls are less effective than the same amount of money spent on technology based alternatives, surveillance etc yeah? And that most illegals in the US don't cross the border on foot?

Trump doesn't actually care about illegals in the US, its an election/campaigning tool, nothing more. An easily understandable, tangible symbology that his supporters can chant about at rallies.

This has been reported on and known for years.
You don't want failed states, no Ghaddafi and Libya last hurdle of North Africa, you want stronger border provences in Mexico, and some stable States in Central America and South America, therefore there are no economic refugees and dreamers, they have no reason to leave home. And HRC was using Libya as her testing ground to prove bona fides to be Commander In Chief

Last edited:
Jane wtf is w our TDS in Aus. Is it like this in the halls of ABC where everyone has gone dumbckfuingcraycray

It's not as if Trump kept his methods a secret during the campaign is it?....
droned on forever about how he'd do it ...
1. Take US out of Paris Agreement.
2. Give instant approval to Keystone pipeline and others ...
3 prioritise energy development.
4 Utterly slash regulations and keep on doing.
5. Super charge manufacturers with big incentives to come back from OS.
6.Produce significant middle class tax reform and
7. slash corporation tax from 38 to 2 1.

immediately 7/ was legislated to everybody's shock the corporations started shovelling bonuses and wage rises to their workers, consumer confidence soared, as did business and this coarse, crass, ignorant, new york porker Trump was off to the races...
and they áll have been chasing after him ever since.

If Australia and ABC ever wants to see a vibrant economy again it will have to switch to Trumponomics. No doubt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand what Harry's bitter speech has to do with my post, and I'm genuinely curious!

ask evo #comrade_evo harry o very important had a meeting with black jesus obama and went to deed poll office after since some homie pulled a roscoe on him in the hill banlieu of rio and he ripped a door from its hinge after a crash and held a man taking his last dying breath but harry ain't a fabulist no sir'ee

image.jpeg

Last edited:
ask evo harry o very important had a meeting with black jesus obama and went to deed poll office after since some homie pulled a roscoe on him in the hill banlieu of rio and he ripped a door from its hinge after a crash and held a man taking his last dying breath but harry ain't a fabulist no sir'ee

These words are English but I dont quite understand what they are trying to convey...

It's not as if Trump kept his methods a secret during the campaign is it?....
droned on forever about how he'd do it ...
1. Take US out of Paris Agreement.
2. Give instant approval to Keystone pipeline and others ...
3 prioritise energy development.
4 Utterly slash regulations and keep on doing.
5. Super charge manufacturers with big incentives to come back from OS.
6.Produce significant middle class tax reform and
7. slash corporation tax from 38 to 2 1.

immediately 7/ was legislated to everybody's shock the corporations started shovelling bonuses and wage rises to their workers, consumer confidence soared, as did business and this coarse, crass, ignorant, new york porker Trump was off to the races...
and they áll have been chasing after him ever since.

If Australia and ABC ever wants to see a vibrant economy again it will have to switch to Trumponomics. No doubt about it.

Actually you are wrong. Most of the corporate tax cut didn't go to wages. Wages have risen at virtually the same rate as inflation, so no, they didn't effect wages.

The tax cut saw companies engage in a massive share buy back program. Not wages, not capital, but share buy backs to boost their share prices (which did bump up exec bonuses of course)

These words are English but I dont quite understand what they are trying to convey...
Herietier Lumamba has a habit of concocting falsehoods about his Brazil holidays.
And he put out request thru Collingwood communications department to meet Obama.
wee bit above his station.

Actually you are wrong. Most of the corporate tax cut didn't go to wages. Wages have risen at virtually the same rate as inflation, so no, they didn't effect wages.

The tax cut saw companies engage in a massive share buy back program. Not wages, not capital, but share buy backs to boost their share prices (which did bump up exec bonuses of course)
Wages in the US have been growing a good 1 percentage point higher then core inflation. The impact corporate tax cuts have had is all short term though. Producutivity is the key driver of wages over the long term.

Whistleblower lawyer in 2017 "the coup has started" oh boy

The Democratic operative attorney representing the anti-Trump whistleblower vowed to "get rid of Trump", and said that the "#coup has started" in 2017 tweets.
Whistleblower attorney Mark S. Zaid
Mark Zaid, the John Podesta, Clinton and Schumer-linked attorney who founded the anti-Trump nonprofit 'Whistleblower Aid' in 2017, tweeted "It's very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to
Seems like a good guy, and a straight shooter. Nothing to see here

Screaming TDS at every criticism of Trump is tired, lazy and it negates the need for people to actual try and defend his policies.
This thread is into its ninth iteration in just over three years, each threa with 2,000-3,000 posts, most of them obsessively detailing some gaffe or misstep by Trump.

Deranged by any measure. Not even George W(armonger) Bush generated this much antipathy.

This thread is into its ninth iteration in just over three years, each threa with 2,000-3,000 posts, most of them obsessively detailing some gaffe or misstep by Trump.

Deranged by any measure. Not even George W(armonger) Bush generated this much antipathy.

Gaffe ... misstep ... corruption ... incompetence ... words are funny aren't they?

Whistleblower lawyer in 2017 "the coup has started" oh boy

The Democratic operative attorney representing the anti-Trump whistleblower vowed to "get rid of Trump", and said that the "#coup has started" in 2017 tweets.
Whistleblower attorney Mark S. Zaid
Mark Zaid, the John Podesta, Clinton and Schumer-linked attorney who founded the anti-Trump nonprofit 'Whistleblower Aid' in 2017, tweeted "It's very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to

Yep, and Trump keeps proving why they have to get rid of him.

You do know the whistleblower isn't an issue now that those with first hand knowledge have testified ... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back