No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be the case, and they have to play by Schiffs rules. It’s amazing stuff actually. Fascinating. Imagine if this was going on in Aus. I think both parties have a few demons. No point debating down that route. Hillary is a pedo enabler. She is married to one. And now the Demo’s are unethical it seems.....

trump has what 200 plus women accusing him of sexual assault? Why is bill clinton even an issue in trumps traitorous behaviour? It’s irrelevant. Oh Clinton is Pedo so it’s ok for trump to sell out his country to Russia, Saudi and Turkey. Ridiculous argument.

lol so Obama set it up from 4 years ago? This is lunatic fringe stuff mate

Of course he was assisting Hillary. Anyone who thinks Obama is clean is delusional.

Of course he was assisting Hillary. Anyone who thinks Obama is clean is delusional.

they’re from the same party! Obama must be some operative to place a career cia officer close to trump and then set trump up to sell out his country and have the same cia officer be the whistleblower. can you even take a step back and recognise what trump did and does is wrong? Imagine if it was Obama who did any of the same s**t?

the hypocrisy is truly staggering

trump has what 200 plus women accusing him of sexual assault? Why is bill clinton even an issue in trumps traitorous behaviour? It’s irrelevant. Oh Clinton is Pedo so it’s ok for trump to sell out his country to Russia, Saudi and Turkey. Ridiculous argument.

You might want to read up on the Clintons if you want to compare families. Both are dirty. And one is a book inspired from “the stormy daniels” saga and is a book of allegations (which is what they are until they go to court), and the other, well, we all saw the ABC cover up which just came out on Epstein. witness acccounts, photos etc of good old Bill.

You might want to read up on the Clintons if you want to compare families. Both are dirty. And one is a book inspired from “the stormy daniels” saga and is a book of allegations (which is what they are until they go to court), and the other, well, we all saw the ABC cover up which just came out on Epstein. witness acccounts, photos etc of good old Bill.

Trump is 100 x the crook the clintons are alleged to be. It’s irrelevant and republican tactic to keep bringing the clintons into it. They have nothing to do with the trump crime family and the traitorous behaviour they engage in

they’re from the same party! Obama must be some operative to place a career cia officer close to trump and then set trump up to sell out his country and have the same cia officer be the whistleblower. can you even take a step back and recognise what trump did and does is wrong? Imagine if it was Obama who did any of the same s**t?

the hypocrisy is truly staggering

Good old Obama, how many bombs did he drop again per day in his presidency? I can’t remember, but gee, it was a lot. And if you think he just cut ties and did nothing the moment he finished when he still had staffers working in office. Come on. And Trump selling out his country? Didn’t realise a bloke who said there was no quid pro quo, the other had a memory recall days later and the other who actually sited the NY times as his source (i kid you not) were super solid witnesses in a president selling out his country. Like i said, let’s see how it all plays out in court. You’re all balls in on everything on side has said is fact. I am not convinced. I want to see how this goes out in the open. Obama is a smart guy. No question about it. Now i gotta go. But have a good evening.

Good old Obama, how many bombs did he drop again per day in his presidency? I can’t remember, but gee, it was a lot. And if you think he just cut ties and did nothing the moment he finished when he still had staffers working in office. Come on. And Trump selling out his country? Didn’t realise a bloke who said there was no quid pro quo, the other had a memory recall days later and the other who actually sited the NY times as his source (i kid you not) were super solid witnesses in a president selling out his country. Like i said, let’s see how it all plays out in court. You’re all balls in on everything on side has said is fact. I am not convinced. I want to see how this goes out in the open. Obama is a smart guy. No question about it. Now i gotta go. But have a good evening.

mate you bring in so many irrelevant issues it’s not funny.

Vindman was on the call. He has testified there was a quid pro quo. The others all saw what was happening. Even Bolton saw it.

this is where Schiff has been masterful. He’s not getting distracted with all this attempted flooding of the zone bullshit. He’s just focusing on the facts and the testimony. Trump is ****ed

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Trump is 100 x the crook the clintons are alleged to be.

arkancide
Arkancide is the favored method of getting rid political enemies in the state of Arkansas. When the medical examiners explain away two bodies filled with bullets as a case of suicide, it's obvious they caught a case of arkancide.
Vince Foster was found dead in Fort Marcy Park, clearly it was a case of arkancide.

Hillary Clinton threatened Barack Obama with arkancide last Friday.
#clinton#whacks#anyoine who#threatens#his power

Arkan-cide
When a person who was criminally linked to Bill, and Hillary Clinton dies of what looks to be a "suicide", while being held in Federal custody, but that person was of sound mine, and was healthy.
"Another Arkan-cide?, didn't he used to work for the Clinton's?"
#arkansas#razorbacks#mena arkansas#little rock#bill clinton#slick willy#hillary clinton#fusion gps

Not to mention much of puppet killarys policy for getting elected seemed to be starting ww3 with putin

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Just had some Cauliflower florets, onion pieces and Zucchini dusted in a chick pea flour with coriander and cumin powder, lightly deep fried with garlic aoli and a spicy tomato chutney dipping sauces.......

That sh**t’ll kill you dude. Eat cows, pigs and chickens. Much better.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Did anyone hear the guy that was on the phone to the tv news?

he seemed in danger of dying from the fires and was cursing greens politicians
I heard that and saw the footage (he wasn't going to die) and in an interview not long after an RFS guy said that they couldn't burn off because it was too dry

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I heard that and saw the footage (he wasn't going to die) and in an interview not long after an RFS guy said that they couldn't burn off because it was too dry

i hope he didnt die

it sounded pretty dire - the news chick said drive away and he said the near by roads were on fire (iirc)

it was a strange bit of tv

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
it hope he didnt die

it sounded pretty dire - the news chick said drive away and he said the near by roads were on fire (iirc)

it was a strange bit of tv
It was on the today show this morning live, there were people standing on their nature strips, it was almost suburbia with a metal fence and a big paddock out back full of RFS. They had a camera there in the street and he confirmed that was it. It was all a bit confusing because his description didn't match the pictures

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Fruiterer killed on the freeway in a hail of bullets.
Targeted hit.
Count at least 12 bullet holes there.
Top story in The Herald Sun.
images - 2019-11-09T223010.887.jpeg

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Do they ever burn off?!? Seems to me it's always too dry to do anything! No Maintenance on over grown power lines! No fire breaks built!
What's the point of having an Army Corp Engineering Group doing nothing, get them out working fire breaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back